Reviews for Escaping Fate
ARandomGuy0 chapter 1 . 5/28
Oh~ shit. Another down the path of a hero of justice. Looks like this has gotten her screwed up enough to have the potential develop a reality marble.
SwordofallCreation chapter 3 . 1/27
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So many references! To aru Majutsu no Index, Durarara, Shakugan no Shana, and Bakuman all in one chapter. Well done.
floatingmangocake chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
Regarding Full Moon Fall Problem, why not blame Zelretch and his fight with Type Moon?
:v
Lazurman chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
...Taking Saber to a nerd-con was a colossal mistake.
Lazurman chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Shirou best be careful. He might wind up with another him.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
...A look into the head of one Shirou Emiya, and the lives he has saved. This will likely end in tragedy. But...after all...

/I have no regrets/.
Esaber chapter 31 . 2/15/2014
Wow! Amazing story, even after reading a few times over :), I like how even though you had an OC, you didn't have her completely beat out the main characters, but also didn't make her a weak little sad puppy to care for; that you gave her some dimensions past sadness. Great job with the story, and I hope you continue to write.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 19 . 9/7/2013
should it not be Circuits rather than circuit? given the set of events i assume Fate Stay night Shirou?
guest chapter 31 . 8/18/2013
no need to say that this is amazing story,there is not much story where my fav f/sn pairing(shirouxrin) is the star,i'm just read your story by pieces but it is enjoyable experience
Hermes tonsils chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
Senjougahara pls.
Heaven Canceler chapter 31 . 5/20/2013
Damnit, this is good. I really have to read it in full sometime, but I never really got to do so.
DezoPenguin chapter 31 . 3/27/2013
Ordinarily, I'd make a few coherent remarks, but...I think I'll just stand here and cheer a lot. Superb read, Arashi, really, and I have no problems with the slight warping of canon in service to an excellent story. (And I didn't notice any specific inspiration from Higurashi, and I'm a fan of that series as well, so...that slid well under the radar without disrupting things in any way.)
DezoPenguin chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
...Am I missing something important, or did you just say that the equivalent of "grounding" in Japanese culture is for the parents to throw their kid out of the house?
DezoPenguin chapter 16 . 3/27/2013
I think the Adventurous Shield makes for an excellent Noble Phantasm. (Though its existence may or may not be justified, as King Arthur never saw Galahad again after he left on the Grail Quest according to most versions, and Shirou's only way to encounter it would have been to see it in one of his dreams of Saber's life. Though as we already know, Nasuverse Arthurian Legend does not comport with any standard Arthurian mythos in many ways, so what's one more? At least it's extremely innocuous compared to the role of futanari magic in the creation of Mordred...)
DezoPenguin chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
While reading through this story this evening, I've on occasion thought, "Maybe I should stop and write a review for each chapter as I go, highlighting the various points of interest, the questions, the good lines, the parts where I thought I could recognize foreshadowing, and so on." I have thus far not done so, because, well, that would be ten to fifteen minutes' delay added on *before I could get to the next chapter.* There's a good reason why reviews tend to be more thorough while a multi-part story is being posted than after it's done.

...This time, though, while Dmitri was lying, twitching and dying, a sword stuffed through his neck, while the cast chats about making sure dinner doesn't get burned, I was laughing far too much to not speak up. I suspect that the "Knave of the Ancestors" must have taken more pain from having his ego killed in that moment to having his body killed. He really doesn't (didn't?) seem like the kind of guy who was used to the idea that his attack could be shrugged off as a...minor domestic interruption!

Oh, one other point from an earlier chapter that's worth pointing out, now that I'm pointing things out: the observation about how Rin was surprised by her own emotional reactions was pure genius, honestly. I'd never really thought of it that way before, but it really is true, isn't it? Her self-image constructed by her conscious mind is so out of whack with her emotional core that she really doesn't anticipate most of her gut-level reactions even when she knows what's likely to happen.