Reviews for A Courtship in Three Phases
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
wow, this oneshot was sooo good! it was literally amazing! glad I came across this one!
omgnotagain chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Awesome and Hot
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
That was cute very kind of sweet with all the "just us fuck buddies" Good luck to you, Spencer
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Wow, your writing and characterization is amazing -Those voices were perfect! The interactions were gritty and realistic. Bravo!
LyzeeAnne chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This is incredibly well written. You have some serious talent, especially considering that you've written this story from Reid's point of view.
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Aw. That was cute. And was realistic.
aionwatha chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Got the link to this from the morganxreid account on tumblr. I have to say, I wouldn't have read this normally, cause I don't really like first person pov fics, as a rule. But since it was said that this was brilliant, I figured I'd give it a try.

I was not disappointed.

You get Reid's mind really well, I think. The hot scene was, well, hot, and I really felt for Reid at the end when he's babbling and Morgan is just not answering him. The characterization was good, and the flow of the fic itself was wonderful. Kudos!
Amalia216 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I love this so much. You Morgan/Reid are spot on. Loved how you kept the focus on them.
jadecatXP chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
great story just loved it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
One of the best fics I've read. Your protrayel of Reid is spot on.
Vivat Leah chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Great story, really loved it. You captured Reid pretty well, which few people manage to do. Would love to read more :)
DrarryObsessed chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I love how much this really does sound like Reid. Most of the other fanfic's i've read that are in Reid's point of view don't write the way he would speak, or think. Your fic is amazingly well written and incredibly hot! Fantastic Job!
guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This is by far the best fanfic i have read thus far. It was wonderful to finally read something that was not littered with catch phrases and cliches. I like how you managed to keep the personalities realistic through out the entire story. there are million other complements i could give but in the end this was as previously stated the best i have ever read.
make-x-applesauce chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
JESUS H CHRIST that was solely the SEXIEST goddamn oneshot I've ever read and I keep saying that about so many others I read, but THIS, THIS is just freaking incredible. First person perspective is different for me and I don't usually like reading it but with this it made it much more intimate.

This, oh my god, this:

The pace at which he was rutting into her doubled, all while his eyes continued boring into mine. I felt weak at the knees and my heart rate began climbing. Morgan lifted his mouth away from his partner's neck so he could look me full on as he copulated with her.

It sounds almost as strange to say as it was to feel, but in my mind at that moment it wasn't some nameless barfly on the table; it was me. Perhaps it was the emotional power of it or perhaps it was the intensity of his expression and the way neither of us could seem to break eye contact, but the situation abruptly became extremely personal. It was me on that table with my thighs spread, and Morgan was tangling his hands in my hair, not hers. So immersive was this feeling that I could almost feel him – feel the subtle lines of his torso pressed into mine, feel the heat of his body against me, feel his cock slamming into me.

It wasn't until I felt something warm in the palm of my hand that I was shaken out of the peculiar reverie. Though I hadn't been aware of it, I'd been gripping the metal railing so tightly that the sharp edge had dug into my palm and split the skin open.

Can I just say the image in my brain was so vivid and amazing I could not feel my mouth.

And then:

I swallowed. "I came to the conclusion that there was unresolved sexual tension between us," I said, slowly, as I watched him fumble through his wallet. "And that it would end one of two ways: one, with an eternal, unspoken strain between us, or; two, explosively."

I heard the sharp tearing of tin foil; Morgan was unwrapping a condom. "Like this?" he asked.

"Yeah," I answered. "Like this."

Bravo. Bravo. I was just smiling like an idiot when I read that. Because this is exactly how I imagine their first sexual encounter if they continue with their eye sex and slick touches for not much longer in canon.

If I pasted my favorite parts from the sex it's be the whole damn thing, but I'm just going to say it was an amazing, exciting read and I could just feel their tension building and hear everything and imagine the scene perfectly, just so perfectly. This made my day. Absolutely made it. Just amazing.
nannily chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I enjoyed your story very much. ) I'd also appreciate a sequel (date/team finding out/meeting parents?), not only because I'm a huge Derek/Spencer shipper but also because your fanfic's really hot and I'd like to have more of it. )
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »