Reviews for All I Need
reeven chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
Thanx to you for sharing this story with us, an amaizing, romantic and very well done story
Mayicita chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
Wow... the perfect ending, really really hot! I just love how they just love each other so much. Thanks for a great adventure. And I love Marta! the perfect name in my opinion :)
HotChocolate329 chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
Ha ha ha Kal calls Lois my wife my queen is so cute. Finally they are together in everyway, Loved it so much.
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
Aww...thank you for the compliment! But it's true, right? LoisNClark4Ever! LOL. As for this chapter - Wow! The battle scenes was so exciting, I was literally counting the minutes until Clark and Lex's showdown which most certainly didn't disappoint.

And the scene with Clois in Lois' bedroom later was really nice despite Clark's pain and suffering. *chuckles* But I know, Lois will definitely make it up to him on their honeymoon. ;) You have no idea how EXCITED I am to read the epilogue so please don't keep us waiting too long! :D
Mayicita chapter 13 . 7/3/2012
Excellent! This story has been great from the beginning and I am very pleased with the end. I loved the way Clark kept Lois in prison to avoid having her in the battlefield and then how Lois would not take that and escaped... totally Clois... and then how he proposed, awwww... I am kind of sorry this is ending.
Virtuosa chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
You write beautifully. My greedy self would've liked this story to be much longer, but you've done a wonderful job wrapping this up. It didn't feel rushed or unsatisfying. The scenes are very vivid in my head, all due to your wonderful writing. I look forward to the epilogue!
imhooked chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
Loved the update, but I am sad to see this story end.
HotChocolate329 chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
OMG that was wonderful . everything turned ok. But I am gonna miss this story a lot. U know from the start I liked ur writing style very much. However hope u will write more stories. Loved it :)
Mpj891 chapter 12 . 5/17/2012
Great story really enjoying it
Mayicita chapter 12 . 5/2/2012
Excellent update! I love this fic. Wow Clark song is really interesting, and I hate Lex so much... you portray them so much in character. But really, how will they escape? It appears that they are really in a huge mess and Lex has total power now. I cant wait!
imhooked chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
Excellent update. So much backstabbing. My guess is that Clark's song laid His plan. I can't wait for the next update.
languageisavirus chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
it's soooooo exciting. i love it. pleeeeeeeease update soon! xx
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this chapter! *smiling from ear to ear* And THANK YOU, Natalie for prodding you into posting it over at K-site too! I know it's crazy, but I'm so addicted to this story, I read it over at BOTH sites! *chuckles*

And WOW - it really was amazing! Lex is such an evil incarnate, but at the same time, I'm kind of grateful he got rid of Zod. Not only did it save Clark the trouble, but I think he would've had it A LOT worse had Clark gotten his hands on him. Besides, I'm waiting with great anticipation for that showdown Clark was singing about. It really was clever of him and you for writing such a scene where he was able to communicate with Oliver and Lois in plain sight. Haha. I love the last line and think the guard should be added to that list! LOL.

More soon please! :)
HotChocolate329 chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
u are back with an update. Nice u gave the readers to maken their own tune for the song :) creative though.

yay for you for getting almost 100 reviews, I am sure after this chap it wil exceed...congrats. :)
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 11 . 2/7/2012
I've been reading this fic over at K-site and am so glad to see it here as well. Loved the latest update, so having to wait until Feb. 20 will be difficult especially with that amazing ending. I'm so excited to where things go from here. :)