Reviews for Velvet Box
The Queen - Mycroft Holmes chapter 1 . 5/26
Cute! Though I always picture Rose as the kind of person who would keep her last name..
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
This story is so freakishly adorable, I think I read it almost every other day. It's just toooooooo cuuuuuute! Keep writing! (Preferably ScoRose fics!)
Imaginneeee chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaa I kinda wanna read slash now that you're on ly writing it and you're one of mu favorite authors,, except the slash you write seems to be mostly Scorpius x Albus and shipping the same person with different people kinda makes me queasy so uh, Rose and Scorpius it is for me! (if you ever write flash for a pairing I find attractive I will read it though!) anyway I found this story really cute :) (I love scorose and I'm kinda sad you won't be writing it as much)
half3mpty chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
GAH. This is now one of my favorite one-shots I've ever read, and I've been here for a while. LOVED the original plot! I absolutely love the relationship they have. AHHHHH I REALLY LOVED THIS.
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
AWWWWW! I spent 50% of this fic giggling and the other 50% hyperventilating. I smiled 100% of the time! Oh my gosh, this was BEYOND amazing! This was a ridiculously perfect fangirl dream. I know what I'll be dreaming about tonight...dashing men and velvet boxes and giddiness and mind-blowing kisses and engagements...! Absolutely amazing. :3 :3 :3
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
That's adorable.
-Cam
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Awww! Cute! Poor Scorpius.
Scorpius Malfoys chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I have exploded due to over-exposed fluffiness. I believe that's a good thing. :3
DobbyDidn'tMeanToKill chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
OMG I LOVED it so much.

You should do more like it.

Or a sequel.
theburrowclock chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
While I was reading this all I was thinking was, "!" Please write more Rosius/Scorrose :D
OnceUponAMidnight chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
It's another old teddy bear! Those things are so cute and lovable. Keep writing (More Oneshots please:)
past decembers chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
That was amazing. xP
Thornspike chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This made me squeal.. So I'll do it. Kyaa~!D
California-Italian chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I am absolutely IN LOVE with this story. It's amazing!
white-feather-silver-wind chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Ha, that's awesome. Rose/Scorpius is one of my favorite HP ships.