Reviews for Breaking Hearts
niname chapter 7 . 6/27
This was an amazing story so glad to see it get so far but sad that you've stooped hopefully you'll watch the movie again get spark and Inspiration and complete it . Thank you for providing what we all at least me wanted to read but I want Javier to win of course
Rory chapter 7 . 5/20
T-T I decided to look for fic because I was watching the movie again and I actually like this one. I ship it all omg. If only this wasn't like 2011
Just as I wanted it to be. Nothing's fair in love and war in his story. I love love love it
Person chapter 7 . 3/10
This story is absolutely amazeballs! Like, really. It is.
I'm a guest and I don't have an account, but you wanted reviews, so here you go!
KEEP WRITING! I love the story! The characters are in such a mess and I can't wait to see how they get out of it. I think stories are better when things get a little tangled first (or a lot tangled, any way you want it). I do read this, so I really want to see more chapters! (i'm only 12, so don't judge me too harshly on this one?) Bye!
HermioneSwanEverdeen chapter 7 . 2/16
This fic is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I've always shipped Akeelah and Javier, and I love the twist about Dylan being a player. I love this, and wouldlove to see the story continue. Very well done! (*applause*)
AstrologyQueen chapter 7 . 1/17
I'm reading and i want to see what happens next!
NameAngela chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
Plz write more we love reading your stories pretty please larvh yew!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! hapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! hapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! hapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! hapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! hapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! hapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! hapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! hapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8! hapter 8! Chapter 8! Chapter 8!
PLEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE! I beg you!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
do a chapter 8! please!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
more more more!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
Please write MORE! I want to know what happens! I want to know who Akeelah chooses! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE?
Guest chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
Pwease update?
Guest chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
This fanfic is amazing! Keep up the good work!
Judy chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
This story's pretty cool, but why does it say "completed" when it's not completed?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »