Reviews for Brother Dearest
Psycho Poptart chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
I truly loved these drabbles! Honestly it's the first time I've seen Michael as anything other than a villain and it made me happy comforting Gabriel the way he did! I really hope to see many more of these, keep up the awesome work.
EvenDemonsFail chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
I think you built really authentic relationsships between the archangels. At least you could imagine, it was somehow like this before lucifer fell and I really liked Lucifers protective behavior.

But in my opinion you anthropomorphized them too much. It's a cute picture, Lucifer waiting for his little brother because Gabe could not fly fast enough. But this and other scenes like this are too human to actually describe an archangel. Just my point of view. Apart from that, very nice story, well written.
Gyp Dark chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
Omg you should continue , it was awesome! Really liked the relationship you built between the angels. I thought Gabriel was an adult when Lucifer left, having helped fight, etc, but that's probably just my perception and I liked it equally well anyway! Great job ) fantastic! Blessed be!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
If you’re a fan of Gabriel support the Bring Back Gabriel campaign. Please sign the petition and/or send a letter to the Supernatural writing team to persuade them to bring back our favourite Trickster Angel. Spread the word!

pages/We-Need-Gabriel-Back-in-Supernatural/166942273339258
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Stupid Shiny Twilight Fan chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
Oh poor Michael. He even says over and over that he really does still love Lucifer but wants to be a good son more. Having to face the reality of what he did and little Gabriel rubbing salt into the wound doesn't make it any easier.

Loving this fic, it's great to get some insight on the brotherly relationship of the archangels too.
FrostedFeathers chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
Oh please keep writing this story! It's awesome - I loved the appearance from Michael, ever since he was in 'Song Remains The Same' Michael has been one of my favourite angels, not as good as Castiel or Gabriel, but still awesome, lols, can't wait to read on! :D
Scd chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
Ahhhh! This should be canon!
karla chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
awww, i love this fic ;) please continue, lovely little stories