Reviews for Behind The Mask
Yardbird9 chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
Arnold and Helga are opposites. And I like how you made these 2 opposites attract to each other to the extent of making their relationship very complex. You made it very believable in how you were describing how Helga felt about Arnold and even Arnold trying to explain his feelings about what he wanted from Helga. I must admit...i even tried to analyze what each character was thinking about how the character felt about the other.

But Arnold said it best that even though they were the opposites, he believed that two imperfect people can join into a perfect one. You really explained it correctly.

I could be wrong, but you seem to want Helga to believe that she would have a better chance at Arnold if she became one of the boys and not show any feminine traits, but Helga did not want to completely be one of the boys since she seem to have some feminine traits. At least this is an example of how i was analyzing your story because Helga especially was very complex to understand. Maybe you could IM me to explain what your intentions in the story were about.

Very good story.
Whodoesntlovethe90s chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Omg I totally fell in love with this story ! I stayed up all night reading it. It takes a lot to get me into a story but yours pulled me right in!
Lilly chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I think you're doing really great at being true to the characters! That's honestly the BEST PART of this fanfic so far. Honestly, really, really great.
nakala chapter 10 . 6/8/2013
good story
Timothy Filiga Cahill chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Helga is a tomboyish, I know. But Arnold looks so nice to her. Even so, I like it.
SakuraChanBea chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
Loved this story! Lol it's the best one I've read so far. I'm glad you made a sequel. :)
babyButters chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
I had a lot of mixed emotions reading this story. First, I was happy Helga could find a way to get closer to arnold without having to constantly tease him. Towards the middle endish I felt angry, sad and betrayed. I could never see Arnold screwing over Helga like that after all they've been through. Reading Gerald's confession made me sigh in relief that Arnold didn't turn out to be a douche in your fic. The end...made me tear up. I loved it and I love your writing the way you can cause your readers to experience so many emotions and become so engulfed in the story. I look forward to your sequel and hope you haven't let it go (says you haven't updated since 07-02-2012 :( ) . At any rate I'm definitely adding this to my favorites list and will definitely follow the story. Hope to see more from you :) thanks for a great story.
MuffinLove03 chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
AHHHH I already commented but, just double everything I said in my comment on the previous chapter. You're too good. I'd give you a hug if I could.
MuffinLove03 chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
OMGGGGG I am REEEELINGGG. I wish there had been a video camera recording my reactions throughout this story. Abso-freaking-lutely amazing. I felt like I was watching a movie. BRILLIANT. Holy crap. I just. I can't. I'm just freaking out over here. Stayed up til the sun came up to read this and SO FREAKING WORTH IT. AGUGHGHBDJ. I could keep gushing but I think you get the gist of things. Wow. Amazing story.
MuffinLove03 chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
Holy freaking crap. I'm late reading this fic but holy freaking crap. Its 530 in the morning and I'm not stopping... Holy freaking crap.
bluexlollipop chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
reading this made me tear up! such a funny and heart-warming story. fav quote of all time "i'm completely terrified of living in a world without you there to drive me insane!" sooo uniquely romantic 3
fieldsoffebruary chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
I have to say I greatly enjoyed your story. I personally thought it was very in character and believable. Loved it. Will be reading the sequel now.
MarleyHendrix chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
I loved this story. You did an amazing job :)

P.S All your stories are awesome!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
That was actually very cute! I wasn't sure WHAT to think when I saw the original premise...but I am quite glad I stayed with it. It was well done.
Zyah chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Wooow, this chapter was just so intense, but i like it a lot. :)
you're a vere good writer! ;)