Reviews for What Do You Want From Me?
Vampgrl037 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Great story. Is there a sequel?
shley chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Wow, this was really good and it made me cry.

I am and have been totally on Team Dave! Since day one, I knew there was more to him than a flat character. Just waiting for the day when lil' Kurt really opens his eyes and sees Dave, not just Karofsky. Kurtofsky for the end game!
Angie38 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Great story
the pink post-it chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Awww poor dave, your story made me a little sad. I thought kurt would accept dave but sadly he didn't. I love the song choice I have imagined actually david singing that to kurt.
livelongandpeaceout chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Ah man! I can't believe it's finished! It was really good, I loved the song you chose for it... you'll write more, right? That would be awesome!
BrittFabulous chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
awww does it really have to be finished? it was too good to end there! 8( i love this story. plz continue? PLZ! lol
Avoria chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Glambert gleeks unite! This was cute, btw.
Poop Deck Glynnis chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Actually, it made me cry.

It is not easy to come out, everyone ain't as brave as Kurt or Blaine. It's very nice that there are those kind of people who are not afraid of who they are, not afraid of other ppl would say or anything. But there are "cowards" that are afraid of losing everything in their life, their family, friends and such.

And we cowards... We are all Karofsky.

That's why I totally appreciate his storyline, because unfortunately this situation isn't like only unicorns and rainbows.

Also, I love the chemistry between those two sweethearts Kurt and David, so... Yeah, good job, mate.
Aetheriata chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
"Fin"?

What do you mean, "Fin"?

You leave us here with aching hearts?

This was so wonderful, you can't just... stop!

*flails around*
jekyllhj7 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Awseome story.. until the end. REALLY REALLY hate Blaine. Not that I'm necessarily wanting Kurt and Dave together, but just want Blaine gone.

Song was perfect. Wish they'd use Adam's stuff in the show... or even use Adam in the show :-P