Reviews for Of All This Blind Ambition
The Girl Covered in Ink chapter 1 . 6/20
I loved this fic! I cried so much...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
LOL the kk part
Emmaline Haesel chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I love this! I love how you have so effortlessly broken Karkat down, torn him to pieces, and painted such a vivid picture of his conflict and feeling and state through Terezi's eyes. Yes, it made me cry, but the end definately fixed that! And the whole Terezi/Karkat confession scene...
SatanicAsch chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This is the best thing I have ever read omg.
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
The mere existence of this fic makes the world a better place, in all honesty. Everything about this, the characters, the writing, just...everything.

Terezi and Karkat's relationship throughout the fic is just so wonderful.

I'm sorry if my review is kind of stupid, and rather redundant, it's just that this fic really brings into light what the hell Karkat is going through, and pffffft brb sobbing.

(ps: you're pretty awesome for writing this. thank you for allowing the rest of us to read it.)
Remaints chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Greatest romance-story I've read since awhile or past.
loopholedimemsion chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
dude, you have won. xD
AquaWreckage chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
D'awwww. I just died. It's nice that Gamzee didn't die in this story. You got the characters down so well :) This was well written.
Farla chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
[the most terrifying weapon you've ever had the displeasure of smelling. Bright swirls of color (taken from the palette of the hemospectrum); topped with a star (the burning sun of Alternia); decorated with a smiling clown face (the mark of the subjugglators). ]

Very cleverly put. It's always nice seeing how different things are to trolls.

I don't really get why they leave Gamzee alive. Kanaya's used lethal force before, they're all quite murderous, and Gamzee is just so extremely dangerous. Yet she knocks him out with her chainsaw instead? I can sort of see Terezi wanting to give him a trial, but I don't think she'd require him to be awake for it.

[ He is restrained and tied to the leg of a table that is not so much bolted to the floor as it is molded from it. If the Bard of Rage still has murderous intent, he will not be able to unleash it here. ]

I mean, he's smashed people's skulls in, being able to break the leg of a table doesn't seem out of the question.

The idea of sober-but-sane Gamzee is a decent enough one, but it's such a jump that it feels like explaining it should be the centerpiece of a story, not a secondary plot.

[Because you're all heroes, even," and he manages a halfhearted chuckle that utterly fails to convince you he isn't on the verge of tears, "even Eridan, the fucking douche." ]

I don't quite get this. I mean, yes, Karkat's obviously got issues so it's not out of the question he'd see it this way, but Eridan was pretty much a saner, more genocidal version of Gamzee, so I'd like to know why he feels this way exactly.

Anyway, I do like this a lot. Karkat's breakdown is terrible and understandable, and the way you write Terezi and their relationship is perfect. And I love the ending.
Marquis Spinneret chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This was beautifully done! And it made me happy.
OneMooseTwoMeese chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
As I read this, I thought I liked it a lot. But that last paragraph made me smile so much that I had to reconsider. XD So. I loved it! :D
Oni-king chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
this was so good, well written, and i would give almost anything for this to be canon
Hanari502 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Oh wow, I just love this so much! It's adorable!

Very good job~

But i'm sure you get that a lot~
demisemiquav3r chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
awww this is way too cute. i never really liked them together before, but now i can definitely see it :)
Sheezy chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This is... I'm... Wow.

All I can really say is that this is an exceptional and powerful bit of writing. I'm especially impressed by the subtle humor that stays true to MSPA style.

I really can't express how much I enjoyed this.