Reviews for Happily Ever After
o0KittyBlue0o chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
soooooooooooo you should update :D XD 3
Iris chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Wow! I'm already hooked! So far, your fanfiction has one of the most interesting original plot's I've read in a LONG time! *applauses* The events that occured and the reactions from Sesshoumaru, Kagome, Inuyasha, and Miroku in the past are very plausible and "in character"! It's also plausible that a 14yr old Kagome(before she met Inuyasha) would try to work so she could help her family financialy.

You have good writing skills and dialogue, that will surely become excellent and very detailed literature the more you write!

There is only two concerns that I have right now.

1. If Sesshoumaru prevents Kagome from falling in the well and

the events that followed in the fuedal era, then the future

Sesshoumaru would not have any recollection of her. He

would also still be the same cold, distainful, stoic, human

hating demon he was before Kagome's influence on his

character.

2. PLEASE do NOT make Sesshoumaru attempt a relationship with

a 14yr old Kagome? I wouldn't dare try to tell you how to

write your fanfiction, but I just can NOT enjoy or read

lollicon(pedophilia) stories. I really hope that

Kagome will only work for Sesshoumaru briefly to help her

family until she falls down the well, completes her

destiny in the fuedal era, and after she returns to her

time and graduates then he could persue/kidnap/whatever

Kagome at a legal age.

Overall, great story! I have a bad habit of rarely reviewing fanfics, even ones I like, so that should tell you how much I like your fanfic so far! I anticipate many more awesome chapters! Keep up the good work! )

Your fan,

IRIS
Tsukikageshi chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
update
melmelmel chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
this is a good story and very creative! it just leaves lots of questions like are they going to get together and change the past by Kagome not being with Inuyasha.. but i cant wait to read more chapters on this exciting story
Lynella chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
WOW... you update fast... keep it up. This story is sounding amazing so far. )I LOOOOOVE IT
serrinaus chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
So sad sesshoumarus half empty
serrinaus chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Again I was awesome, i the fact that u go back a forth and how their love will grow sounds interresting
Lynella chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I love it so far. I really want to see where this story is going. Totally good start, please update soon. )
serrinaus chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This is a really good story, can't wait till the next chapter