Reviews for Justice Questioned
Endgame65 chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
Aw, so is this abandoned? It's not in your list of in progress stories anymore. Kind of sad, would've liked to read the ending.
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
You made Bruce find out about Clark's identity too easily. Batman may know stealth but he isn't as quiet that Clark wouldn't pick up sounds from him. Especially with firing that grappling line of his :/
Iris Wood chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
Thanks for writing more. Queen and Kent and Lane have a dilemma here. I think they will make the same decision that Gordon did. Hm, you could turn it into a DKR situation.
Please continue it.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
Why didn't Clark look under Batman's mask?

Why did you give Batman the advantage completely, you made Clark and Oliver look like weak idiots.
quoththeraven5 chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
Uh oh, what is Gordan going to do? Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be awesome! Can't wait to read more! LOVE this story! :)
SuOmAlAiNeN92 chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
Well, this did take long. I remember it was my first days in army when the previous chapter was published and I got to reserve last January(In Finland everyone over 18 has to spend either a year or 6 month in army).

But the Story got along fine to continue. Now the Justice League knows Batman was innocent and that he is more unselfish of a hero than Clark or Oliver. Oliver is Green Arrow because he can be, Clark is Blur because he sees it as responsibility for having powers. But Batman sees that he must do what he does so what happened to him can never happen to anyone else. Compared to Green Arrow and Clark, Batman is the vigilante who wishes he never had to exist as one in the first place.

And now as I saw your muse began to help you write again, I couldn't not have noticed that you haven't labeled this story complete yet. What more shall be unraveled?
The Sithspawn chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
Great to this fic didn't die :)

And now that the truth is out what are they going to do? So many ways this can play out.

Can't wait to see what u decide to do, so update again soon please! :D :D :D
Quathis chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
Lots of questions and not too many answers going around. Really got me thinking about things here, and how this could turn out. Until next time.
Endgame65 chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
Great to see a new post, and happy to hear there'll be more to come. Keep up the great work.
Shadir chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
In this moment, you must decide, white, black or gray. Maturity is not easy.
blaker316 chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
awesome chapter
White-Falcon-06 chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
Good chapter,and great story! It ould be cool to see an article written by Clark Kent lol, " Batman framed." haha
batfan7 chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
Lovely to see you continuing this story! I've enjoyed it and it looks like you've developed a nice moral quandary here for our heroes. Even if Clark and Oliver (etc.) want to help, they're stuck with figuring out what they can possibly do to fix the mess. And even if they come up with a brilliant solution, they probably won't have an easy time implementing it. It'll be a lot of fun to see where you take this! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
kyuubi shadow chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Good
Buzzygrl07 chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
I just found this story on here... I read what you wrote and have to say its awesome! Ihope your Muse comes back and you finish it! Definately going to go in the favs when its done! Just thought I'd drop you a line and tell you how great the strory is!