Reviews for Where Wes looked long and hard
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Love it! In fact, feel free to do more )
BleedingHeartsBeFree chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Awww :) I really liked this... I wish there were more Wert stories out there...
protective-kitsune chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Wow! I can't believe you actually did this in Wes' point of view and it took me this long to see it! This was so amazing! I knew it would be good from his point of view but this was awesome not just good! I am so glad you did this!
Dugleik chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Yeah for Wes and Kurt!
WAIT chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
So I've reread your story SO many times and I GET IT! One, three, and six! The solo audition count! OH MY GOD! THE WORLD MAKES SENSE NOW
Lovefremione chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Great story, and fantastic use of first person! And you are totally right, there is definitely not enough Wert! in the world... So you should definitely write more! Like right now, so chop chop!

But really, I adored Wes in this fic and the one from Blaine's point of view. Great work, and I look forward to another story.

Lovefremione/Mythchievous Murmurs
imurmotherinlaw chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Wes/Kurt! Never considered it, but kinda love it! It's so weird because I've always thought Wes to bottom. I'm not too sure why. This is very cute, nonetheless. Ahh, I would have liked more David dialogue, but I know it must be real though. Thanks for writing! This made me smile. Haha.
dapperswag chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I really liked this story. It was long and enjoyable. Even though I'm a hardcore Klaine shipper, I have to admit that the idea of Kurt and Wes together is kind of cute. This is also the very first story I've ever reviewed. Be proud! ;)
LunarYamiDemon chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Yayz! A sequal! OwO Now we can see through Wes's eyes! lolz Question Blaine's sanity XDD That was awesome...Go Wes, screw the performance and just go hug him! And the all-knowing David XDD He knows everything...Ok, that's kinda creepy lol And yes Wes, you're TOTALLY straight...That's why you were staring at Thad's ass th-wait WHAT? OAO WES! HOW COULD YOU? (You naughty boy XD *shot*) No Wes, you're not bi, you're totally 100% gay. That's why you woke up so early w To be so eager to see little Kurt...Fufufu...And yes his eyes are very pretty... u.u We all know...lmao But despite Kurt's imperfections, you will luv him XD lmao at reason 5; that sounds so dirty *headshot* No Wes, ask him out! Yes, because he's very cute like that w Oh Blaine you idiot XD rofl Oooo, I see Jeff and Nick seem a little intimate with each other w lolz at Jeff "sleepily flipping him off" XDD Niiice...D'awww, Kurt's embarrassed x3 No Kurt, Wes is totally serious! He wuvs you sooo much! XD *stoned* Awwww, poor Kurt thought Wes would break up with him...As if he would XD He loves you too much Kurt. rofl Oh my...Wes, you dirty boy w 30 minutes of making up...lmao But awesome job with this one! OHOH! Can you possibly make one with Kurt's POV this time? I would really love to see the transition from Blaine to Wes and what his thoughts were. X3 I'm very curious...Argh, god, you make me want to write some Wert fics now! XD Hope to read some more Wert fics from you!
krynny chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
love it you so rock. thanks for writing such a cute fun story. this is such a fabulous story

hugs and kisses

krynny
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
it is a interesting pairing
sassy selena chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
aww i loved this story wes and kurt are way too stinking cute together lol :)
Vamp gyrl chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
not crappy actually pretty wicked !
TerribleSpy chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I had always thought of Wes as a stick in the mud. Then I heard Telly Leung sing HOME from the Wiz on Youtube. It changed my perspective on the character. What if Wes and David played Angel and Tom in RENT at a local theater? What would Kurt's reaction to hearing Wes sing HOME? I wrote a drabble for my Jeff/Kurt fic but haven't found a place to put it. But the idea is still the same. Wes' voice is underutilized as are many of the Warblers.
Imjustrach chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Love it, love it, love it, love it!...Did I mention I love it...yeah okay! And I hope is okay that I writen a, 'spin-off' I suppose, of this? C: