Reviews for Everthine, Evermine
Somebody knows chapter 13 . 12/19/2015
Fantastic chapter! Superb writing! Great characterization! The dialogue was great, but Caroline's thoughts really stole the show.

Damon did something nice, even if it was at his own expense, I think that shows how much he cares about Caroline, which means is humanity switch is back on!

I love that Tyler and Caroline moved on from their pat wrong doings an were able to make their relationship work!

Great job!
Somebody knows chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
Great chapter!

Did Elena put Damon up to it? I can't see him asking Caroline out, she's more like a pesky little sister to him than a significant other. Plus he wasn't genuinely hurt when Caroline turned him down.

I do kind of like Damon/Caroline, so this was hard to read. But you made it better in the end with Tyler's appearance! Please tell me they get back together soon.
Somebody knows chapter 11 . 12/19/2015
Love this! This is way better than the show!

During this episode they portrayed Caroline as a useless pawn, with no brains, but in this oneshot/chapter you mad ever smart, useful, cunning, and kind. I also like Tyler didn't know and that he protected her.

Somebody knows chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
You described the pain well, as well as her thoughts and feelings. Great writing!

I love that Caroline was sarcastic and calm, even though deep down she knew something bad was going to happen.

Great chapter, I really like the way you portray Caroline!
Somebody knows chapter 9 . 12/19/2015
Fantastic chapter!

I feel bad for Caroline, why aren't her friends there for her? At least they should be the shoulder for her to cry on.

I guess Damon and Caroline needed something to get there minds off of the people they love, even if it was only for a moment that they (most likely just Caroline) will regret later.
Somebody knows chapter 8 . 12/19/2015
Great chapter!

But why is Damon doing this?

Why didn't Bonnie or Elena check on Caroline?
Somebody knows chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
Somebody knows chapter 6 . 12/18/2015
Great chapter!

Did Katharine compel Caroline (as a vampire, not human Caroline) in the show? Because I thought that only Originals could do that. But this is Fanfic so I won't think to much of it :)

I love how Damon is the antagonist in Caroline's dreams, it shows that she still hates and fears him.

I know Caroline was trying to protect herself, her friends (and Damon), but I still wished she told Tyler truth.

Another fabulous chapter!
Somebody knows chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
I love Caroline! And Tyler :)

I like how Tyler doesn't have a 'thing' for Elena like every other guy on the show, and some of those guys were with Caroline. I think its good for Caroline to have someone who likes her and only her.

The Matt/Caroline argument was ling overdue and I feel like Matt never really acknowledged what Caroline did for him on the show, she left him so he could be human and live a 'normal' life. Also Matt (and Bonnie) accepted Elena's vampirism immediately but it took them forever to accept Caroline and that irritates me.

Sorry for my rants, I'll stop now :)

Anyways, great oneshot!
Somebody knows chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
Fantastic chapter!

I love the final scene, and Caroline's question :)

I also love Liz's perfect timing, it's a very parent thing to do to show up at the most in opportune times :)

You wrote the first scene in the counselors office well, it was extremely awkward and I liked that Caroline made it worse and found some humor in her situation.

Great one shot.
Somebody knows chapter 3 . 12/18/2015
You spelled Katherine with a C instead of a K.

Great oneshot! I feel like Damon's wrong doings always get pushed under a rug because Elena loves him. It doesn't matter that he abused Caroline, or that he killed Jeremy, or that he turned Bonnie's mom, etc., etc., etc. Elena loves Damon so everyone else should. So thanks for writing about this :)
Somebody knows chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
Of course Caroline would freak out over the simplest thing as picking out an outfit.

I like the ending, I thought it was very them :)

Another GReat one-shot :)
Somebody knows chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Great oneshot!

This is the stage where their relationship is still their own (meaning no one else is interfering and there is no outside supernatural drama).

I think you wrote them well, Caroline insecure based off of her past relationships and her duty to the other vampires, and Tyler being demanding and blunt.
megan.f.jones.5 chapter 16 . 11/16/2014
HUH? WHAT HAPPENED TO HER AND TYLER?
cayla.oates chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
If only there was a like or even better a love button.