Reviews for The Return of the Cheerleading Squad
Lucario chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
I'm guessing that chant was "Gary's abs are hard as rock! Please Gary, let me suck your cock!"
WindStar27 chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
This was just too damn funny! I'm a Pokeshipper, myself, but, I do love the idea of her with Gary, as well. And those cheers... It was really hard not the laugh. The ones I liked the best were the ones about: laying his eggs, and the: "-Please Gary, let me su-" and Misty's clueless reaction along with his appalled reaction at both.
Anyway, I wanted to say that I really enjoyed this, even though I prefer her with Ash. you did a good job.
And, my guess would be that pf the last 2 comments, the: "Aaaargh!NO!" was likely Misty, I could actually picture her slamming her head back against the wall in frustration, as she said it.
The last one, had to be Gary... Just a guess, based on how their moods were just before, He was too upset and sexually frustrated to NOT curse them out!
Pearl chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
That was good
Isha chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Can you write a continuation of this fic please
Bumblebee Madness chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
YOU CAN'T IGNORE HIS GIRTH.

I'm sure Misty would know that very well.
ViViXoXo chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
oh my god
egoshipper chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I think the first one is Gary's us Gary don't cuss as much as Misty.
fxstidious chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
You're gooood XD I was cracking up when i read this
CoreKitty chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
BAHAHA GIRTH
Garyslover chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
U should make a sequal
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
this was enormously amusing, especially Misty's fans, great job
Skittles chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
That was TOO funny! I'm laughing so hard right now XD
LeChick chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Okay I'm AAML all the way but this was just hilarious. And sexy ;) The chants were nothing short of genius. Your English teachers should be proud.
InsanityMist chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Haha! That was so funny! And it's true, Gary is a sexy god like person. ;3
bookwormlovesanime chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
oh my god this was so freaking hilarious! and I love how Gary's so kind and un-jerk-like (that didn't make sense :P), but anyways, very well done!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »