Reviews for Addictive Love
LaverdaHarleyIndian chapter 51 . 2/11
THANK YOU SO MUCH! Deadman Wonderland is my ultimate, all-time, best ever FAVOURITE anime! I have literally been thinking throughout nearly the entire fic what Ulquiorra's reaction to the show would be if he ever saw it. So again, Thank you, for incorporating my favourite anime into my favourite manga, even if just for a chapter.
I love the story! Two more chapters though, WAAHH!
Scare You With My Ships chapter 53 . 2/6/2014
Wow. This was absolutely amazing. Wonderful writing, hardly any mistakes. I love this. Absolutely love it.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
He's totally (possibly) a vampire
Jokes
I don't know
Cuttings only bad to other people, it's a way to escape reality (other than anime).
NuggetzorLord chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
Lol to the last part. That's funny XD
Jasdevi lover chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Wow I am finding this fic really good so far. I will read some more tomorrow . So tired...
Can't keep my eyes open.
Boku no Death chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
All tr horror movies you mentioned I have seen.
( silent hill an Saw are the best)
Nuggetzor chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
Lol for your comment In the end. It's gonna take me a few days to read this entire fic :D
Aishiteru Bondomu chapter 23 . 11/5/2013
hehe, I like it. Oh, and BTW, I was actually reviewing before on my Ipod, but the top of it smashed and the internet thingy ripped out (the thing thaat gave me internet connection), so now i have to use my laptop. Also, I logged in whereas before I wasnt. so...yeah :)
akatsukigirl1210 chapter 19 . 10/22/2013
I died reading this chapter! It was truely beautiful ;)
Inukyou chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Grim major is fine just the way he is. Love the chapter.
grimmjow fan chapter 53 . 5/31/2013
OH MY GOD OMG OMG OMG! I FUCKING LOVED IT SO MUCH YOU ARE SO AWESOME OMMG OMG!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/24/2013
YIU FUCKING SCREWED UP GRIMMJOW YOY DAMNED BADTERED LIAR YOU DUMBASS LIAR SCREW YOU!GRIMMJOW! I loved your chap.
grimmjow fan chapter 15 . 5/22/2013
I love the one chaptered were ulqui tied grimmjow down I thought that it was interesting this was a really good chapter lived it!
TinkanaiT32 chapter 53 . 5/11/2013
I finally got back to this story...just for it to end. *sigh* Chick-a-dee, I've been with this story since chapter 8 and I must say that's it's come a long way.
It's made me laugh, cry, blush, and all in between.
Sad to see it end, but it had a nice ending. I'm curious though...is that forplay between Hichigo and Stark? XD
Anyhoo, thanks for keeping me entertained, Chick-a-dee. Just keep writing stories, and you'll keep seeing my name. Deal?
Ja mata ne
Guest chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
I don't know if you read comments on this anymore, but if you do, I highly suggest going back and editing this story. The formatting, typos and just general small things are making this incredibly difficult to read, and I'm not quite sure if I even want to finish it, at this point. They're that bad.

Not to say the story is horrible; while I think you're moving kind of quickly, it's not bad plot-wise, really. Just. . . Dat grammar.