Reviews for The Mafia and the Militär
sasunaru13 chapter 1 . 6/13
oh myy this fic is just awesome!
Miss-Kiwibird chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I like this story and it is well written but one thing that made it hard for me to read and bothered me quite a bit was the use of written accents.
witchyxwrites chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Wow this is awesome! I hope that Ludwig and Feliciano have a happy ending!
yo wuz up chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Sooooooooooooooo CUTE
silvers-edge chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This was awesome. Off to read the sequal to this one. Keep up the good work, and great job keeping them all IC.
Haruka Hourou chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I love your writing sooooo much. I really don't know how else to say that. The detail and diction you use, it's just, wow. I love reading your GerIta fics :D my favorite couple 3 and from reading your stories I'm starting to have other favorite couples as well C:

I can't wait for more, so glad for the back story, as I was reading the later chapters of "It's Just Business" I was wondering what Gil and the others were referring to... so glad I crept on your profi X3

Thank you for the beautifully written and masterfully constructed stories. It brightens my day when I see you've updated! Keep up the quality and depth in your writing, it really is wonderful and you have an unmistakable talent for writing.

Thanks again~!

-Haru~chi

-end of crazy long review from a loving fangirl-
purple-ripples chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
awe-some awesome awesome awesome. plz plz update i've been waiting fer a stor like dis XD
AbbyGreenEyes chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I really love this, not just because it enrichs IJB but on it's own merits as well! You know I loved working on the lettters with you. Also, the way you blend in the romance but keep it realistic and not overpowering is great! And you really capture the bleakness of Ludi's situation.