Reviews for A New Era
Commissar Critical chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Amusing, but Impossibly unlikely. You know what woud happen after the wat? Competition. Greed. Hoarding of alien technology. And war, as nations fought over the remains of ships, weapons, and resources. There would be no peace.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
ship should have been named the russell casse, the man who made the ultimate sacriface.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
loving it
orionastro chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
very good story, i hope you continue this storyline
My Lady Vader chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I hope this isn't a one-shot; it would be a waste of a brilliant plot idea. Seriously, I got goosebumps reading this. I loved the hint to the movie title in the movie as well. ID4 (the movie) is one of my favorite movies every, and I am hesitant to read fics about the future of this world, but I believe that that with this fic, that there is a very great chance it will be just as good as the movie.

I loved that it (at least seems so) to be primarily about Patricia...she was a really amazing character for her limited screen time. And I hope that we'll get to see the other characters or their offspring later in the story as well. (Still hoping for a full length fic!)

MLV
Thesaurusgirl chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I like this. I just finished watching the movie again and being able to imagine what comes next was fun.
Mr.Callahan chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Pretty interesting my only complaint is that I'd like to see more than just a chapter. You should consider writing more chapters