Reviews for Strife
FateKitty chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
You seriously suck for making such a good one shot and not turning it into a real story. I don't have a very good imagination so I can't even continue this in my mind.
wahahanoob19 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This is too good a story to not be continued!
SapphoSensei chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Please do not hate me... Sadly I could not like this story - although I did read it twice because I wanted to like it. It is unbelievable to me knowing the canon of these characters that Hayate, Fate, Tia etc would not tell the others close to them what is going on and that they would "turn" causing thousands of casualties without this disclosure. If Tia would be loyal to fate for example, wouldn't Chrono? Lindy? Nanoha? Vivio?, etc.

There were some cool things going on though and the style of writing kept the plot moving forward. I liked the Fate/Rein unison and I liked especially hay ate in this story. I like it when we get to see how intelligent and strategic she is.
Kail-Mello chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
wwwwhhhyyyy? :( u should continue this story! ur a horrible person for leaving ur fans out here hanging at the edge of a cliff T.T lol, moving on: that was great! bravo, amazing story!
Lily Testarossa chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
wow! awesome! that's all i can say! i know that betrayers's doujin is not coming soon, but i would love to see you second part coming soon lol

great job, hope to see more nanofate stories wrote by you!
Jo chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
You don't cease to amaze.

Of all the authors I've seen around here, you're possibly the only one who did the dialogues of Nanoha and Fate flawlessly. I cannot even begin to see them behaving differently, or saying things differently, because you did those just THAT well.

Top-notch characterization, and awesome execution. I'll be honest - I didn't like the Betrayers doujin. There's just too many flaws with it, i.e. why was Jail chief of staff, of all things? Among other things. So to have someone redo the premise, and turn it into a story like this...wow. Just, wow.

I know you said you don't plan to go further than what's already done here, and I get why - politics and war stuff are nasty things to handle, I agree. But already, there is a coherent groundings of a plot that can be seen in this story. You didn't just put them on opposite sides of the war for the fun of it. You hinted at REASONS that the readers can build on.

So...yes. Wow. Just wow.

And those last five lines in the teaser.

I don't think I've seen any writer who could pack so much emotions in just under five lines, save for you. Seriously. Your sentences are often so short, but they are almost always so packed with feelings. It's astounding.

Not much more I can say. Know that I'll be looking forward to whatever you may write in the future, though.

Kudos!
Ennnnnnnnnnnnnn chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Btw LOOOOOOK AT ALL YOUR FANS. ;_; *rage*

NOW I'M ANNOYED. :K :K :K

/OM NOM NOMS ALL OVER THE PAGE.

AWESOME PIECE, AGAIN BTW. (So that this sounds like an actual review 8D)
Enraptured chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
YOU FREAKING PIECE OF SHIT YOU ABSOLUTE FUCK YOU ROAR ROAR EJ TBWRFVJWNDEWB!WR RTJKGNWRT! 2345T24 ! _ FKJNERTB! ;_; !

I HATE YOU! -_-

I FINALLY READ THIS AND I WISH I NEVER DID! ;_;

YOU'RE HORRIBLE! :/

TERRIBLE!

A MONSTER!

I CAN'T EVEN. ;_;

WHATEVER.

YOU'RE THE BEST WRITER EVER YAY YAY WHEE OMG OMG WHEE *ULTIMATE FANGIRL FOREVER* I was reading so fast I was skipping words because I was so anxious to know what happened next.

I SOUND STUPID, BUT WHATEVER, QUITE INCOHERENT NOW.

I skipped all the stupid vivio parts, fyi!

AND FATE WOULD NEVER KILL NANOHA OKAY! AND VICE VERSA! I BET SHE'D RATHER SUICIDE FIRST! *RAGE* I DON'T GET WHY THEY'RE FIGHTING EACH OTHER THOUGH. BUT NANOHA'S GOING TO PULL FATE BACK. FOR SURE. O:

AND ANYWAY THE LAST LINE (LAST 3 LINES) MADE ME START CRYING A BIT.

SO SADDDD. OMG I REALLY. POOR NANOHA. D: D:

CAN YOU WRITE FLUFF. OR SOMETHING SWEET. I'M SO EMO NOW. -_-;

And I love the way you write NF, it's like.. IT'S SO EMOTIONAL. -_- WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT SO ANGSTY DAMNIT.

PS: LOL I totally spammed your msn with swears and curses and gibberish. ;_; Sorry. Hope you don't mind, but of course you don't. :K

PPS: I HOPE FFNET DOESN'T BAN ME FOREVER OR WHATEVER FOR USING BAD LANGUAGE. :C
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Well done! I had set this aside to read a while ago when I had more time (this is truly a long piece after all XD) and I'm glad I finally got down to reading it.

Marvelously written! Characters were perfect. Drama, Romance, everything was there to create a truly wonderful one-shot.

Awesome work! :)
Vanui chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I can't believe you would write something like this and then stop. You are such a tease. XD

Once again, you demonstrate your skill as the master of dark NanoFate fics. Putting such conflicting scenes next to each other and making it work is such an amazing idea, and you executing it properly makes it all that much more enjoyable. I especially like the happy scenes contrasting with the darker and more depressing scenes.

Always a flip side to a coin, eh?

I believe you should continue this. It would be so totally awesome if you did, and I would love you forever if you do.

Thanks for the read,

Co426e (a.k.a. Vanui from chat)

P.S. I lied. I already love you forever for even writing fanfics. XD
XxLiLAzNxX chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
ARGH! Man I want to read the never going to be a next one so bad. TT-TT

It's not cool to just leave things hanging like that. DX
Craxuan chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Damn, I hadn't noticed this story until 6 in the morning. Wow.

Since it's 6 in the morning I'll be keeping it short. The flow was smooth, really smooth. Since I use this format pretty often myself, I can guarantee.

I could see a bit of similarity to my eventual 'Prologue', hmm... Okay I need to stop thinking plots and sleep. Night.

Finally got you to write Hayate, yay!
Rogue Devlin chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This was very good. I liked it a lot even if sometimes I got a little confused going frome one time to another. I thought I had managed the story very well, accepting how painful and dramatic was the situation for everybody... that is until you delivered the final part, thaaat teaser, and it had me all teary eyed, damn you! xD

Very good job.
Riveted chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Okay that last line that Nanoha said had me literally spazzing out in front of my computer. Why are you so good Extrinsical? I've always wanted someone to do a story like the doujinshi Betrayers and I'm extremely pleased that you were the one who decided to take up the challenge. The start was excellent, I love how you rewind back and forth between past and present to show glimpses of better times. I always loved your dark and haunted Fate and she's great in this fic. I can't wait for more, please update soon!
omg chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
...FUUUUUUUUU -

Bloody hell, that was evil! Omg. But it's so...at the same time, it's so...

Extrinsical, thy name is queen of epic drama and suspense. I loved how you wrote the entire thing in various point of views that did not include Fate's. The characterizations is GODLY, I kid you not, and the flow of scenes awesome. I couldn't stop reading once I started, and when I got to the teaser, I wanted to headdesk. How could you do this to us? D:

omg. omg. omg. I want a continuation. I want one soooo badly. Dammit!

Or..or...WELL. IF YOU ARE NOT DOING A CONTINUATION, AT LEAST CONSIDER DOING A BUNCH OF SNIPPETS OF WHAT HAPPENED DURING THE WAR? PLEASE?

I understand the pain when it comes with describing politics, war, military stuff and all that. I do. They give me a headache too. But...if it's just snippets, it doesn't even need a plotline! Like...depictions on whatever events that occurs during the war! Pleaaaaase?