Reviews for Almost Here
Lilac Gemani chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
D: Why were they executed?! What on earth did they do?!
Lilac Gemani chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
"Will you please tell your secret admirer to just send bouquets like a normal person?" No, he is the Fuhrer, and I get mare vases out of it.
Lilac Gemani chapter 10 . 6/13/2014
Hey, when did Ed and Winry get married? Did anyone go to that?
Lilac Gemani chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
I feel bad for Iolanth, and hoping more than anything the talk will go smoothly and they will get divorced and marry who they loved. I really hope that happens.
There's this ad for custom badges and one of them shown is for a lieutenant... Hawkeye...
Lilac Gemani chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
I hate... Neither of them. Neither Roy nor Iolanth wanted to do this. It was simply political, like in Mulan 2, how the princesses didn't want to but knew they had to. I kind of hope they can get divorced, though, and both go live their dream lives. Be free, be free!
Lilac Gemani chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Awww, Hawkeye baby! I bet she's sad because he got engaged to someone else. Why is he getting married to Iolanth, anyways? Hawkeye's good too!
Moonlight M3lody chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
Not that I didn't see it coming, but now I question my sanity. Why am I torturing myself with all these Royai angst? First mebh, then you. Not to mention I've been indulging in Bookworm's fluffs before this. The extreme's too great for my poor heart.

Between 'Here Dead We Lie' and this, two of the angstiest Royai I've ever read, I don't think I can read anything lighthearted for time being. That include writing my own fanfic because I can't concentrate on it anymore.
I digress.

I've grown quite fond of Iolanth. I imagine she'd be a good friend of Riza had they met in different circumstance. Hell, I resent Roy for causing all these mess in the first place, because he hadn't only ruined his life and Riza's, he had stolen Iolanth's supposedly happy future as well.

I laughed for Breda and Havoc the whole time they tried to stall the bewildered McPhee, I also like how you write the dynamics between Havoc and Riza in your fics. But Chris/Breda, man, didn't expect that.

Fuery, oh. That poor little soldier. His words impact me the most in this fanfic, because you've written him so well, that he's so perceptive underneath his demure self. I'd like Ed to appear somewhere here too, perhaps saying something bitter, but...

The inscription...sigh.
I'm sorry I can't come up with anything resembling a proper review because my head is still a jumbled mess, so just bear the knowledge you've devastated yet another Royai fan who envy you for your solid narrative and strong characterizations.
Bodacious Bovine chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
excellently well written. first story on to make me cry in a long time.
Brook Uchiha Daughter of Zeus chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
I love the story! But i wanna shoot you now x.x
KingHerod chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
...This is absolutely amazing, but why the sad ending? I'm not mad about it. But... I thought they were going to get each other at last. When I read that Roy and Iolanth - whom I came to like very much, btw - were divorced, my heart leaped with joy, because now Roy and Riza were free to marry each other... And they lived happily ever after, and so on...

But then they didn't. I mean... they died happy, but...why did they have to?
JMLMonkey chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
*sniffle* INJUSTICE I CALL INJUSTICE!
DF2222 chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
It's written amazingly well... Good Job.
MMOandFRUK12 chapter 12 . 4/4/2012
oh my god that was a great story but why did you kill them? i will try to read your other stories but i hop that they will be happy.

anyway you are a very gifted writer thank you for writing this story!
svvanmills chapter 12 . 3/23/2012
I'm that person that uberly loves happy endings... but this... this... is amazing. No, it's NOT amazing. I can't even describe this fanfiction.

And you want to know what the worst part is...? I can see it happening so, so, easily. And that terrifies me.
Lucas Bane chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Excellent writing, my friend. But..Mustang's engaged?...and it's not the Riza! I can't fathom it. No wonder Riza's cold to him.