Reviews for Drabble Collection
claritykills chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
are we aloud to use these drabbles i will credit you
mrs.zoeblack chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
you're perfect. and this is how the book should have ended.
mrs.zoeblack chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
that was so cute! 3 im dieing
mrs.zoeblack chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
why did you do this to me? why the hell did you do this to me!?
Collsy100 chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Too cute, I grinned a bit when I read the part where Jacob stopped crying instantly, but I went "Awww!" out loud when Kate said that 'Daddy' always wants to kiss 'Mommy'. I really like this collection so far. My prompt contribution?

Write a drabble inspired by the song lyrics:

"So with toothpaste kisses and lines, I'll be yours and you'll be- Lay with me, I'll lay with you, We'll do the things that lovers do, Put the stars in our eyes, and with heart shaped-bruises and late night kisses divine."

By the Maccabees, by the way. watch?v8SJmWSWQgdM

Have A Rainy Day (a great day in my book),

Colleen
imprintonyou chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
"With this kiss, she knows she'll never get over Jacob."

It definitely touches my heart.

How I wish this really happen in Eclipse...At least I believed so at that second when the kiss is so real.
mkpd chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
"Daddy likes his garage." Gee, haha. I wonder who "Daddy" could be? :P "Daddy likes when Mommy kisses him. He always wants to kiss her."

Uh-huh. Thought so. :P
mkpd chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
The moment when he knew he had won hit me in here. Don't ask why it was that particular sentence, but it just made me pause and smile.
mkpd chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Oh! Oh wow! Ignoring that little bit of anger at Renee for so thoroughly brainwashing Bella about marriage starting at a young age, this was perfect! And unbelievably sweet, and so cute! :D
mkpd chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Sad, but honestly it's how it should have been. Dying just to get immortal life - it doesn't work that way.
chef diamond heart chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I don't know what to say...*sob*
chef diamond heart chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
Oooooh, does this mean the "kangaroo" is a girl...?
chef diamond heart chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
*sniffling*
chef diamond heart chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
As always, I want to trade places...sweet! CDH
lilsealsfriend chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Loved your music choices. I had four out of five on my iTunes