Reviews for The Tales of a Baker
justalittle l o o n y chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Okay, I admit it. You made me ship RoxanneLysander, just the tiniest bit. I absolutely loved your characterization. Baking was a completely original pastime, and I have to say, I absolutely loved it.
Anie1129 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
that was awsome! you should write moreroxy and lysander stories!
misswhiteblack chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This was amazingly different. I really enjoyed it. I'm a little in love with Lysander to be honest. He's awesomesauce in my opinion but I can't believe he cheated on Roxy. What an idiot! I am absolutely loving baker Roxy, she was just so sweet, needing all that reassurance from him and it was lovely the way she told that judge that /her friend/ Lysander had been the inspiration for the chocolate cake. I adore Mr. Lean the judge, I thought he was hilarious. I loved the fact you threw in the whole Lily/Dom/Rose/Scorpius mess because it's just so realistic and I loved that Roxy just couldn't see why they all like him so much. Poor Lily, poor Dom. You write unbelieveably well and I completely adored this whole little world that you have built up here. It was wonderful. I like that Roxy was a Wizarding baker rather than be transposed into the muggle world and how they actually have a baking academy because even the wizarding world needs bakers right? I loved it, what an excellent fic.

Kerr x.
centralperks chapter 1 . 5/7/2011

Just kidding.. but I love her with Lysander.

Whom, by the way, I loved in this fic. No lie, I would legit marry this kid. He's that cute.. he's so funny and quirky and GAH. I loved him &hearts Can't ever go wrong with a cute Scamander boy, now can we?

And, um, ROXANNE. WAS BRILLIANT. I LOVED HER! A baker, hey? Never would have thought.. you have the most original ideas spewing from that brain of yours, love, and each one of them is better than the last.. it was amazing! I loved your judges names, haha, that made me laugh. And I loved the relationship you had going on with RoxanneLysander.. I love it when pairings have background stories, their so.. mysterious. Great job!

I loved this!

folie a plusieurs chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Even though I'm a Mollysander die-hard through and through, I LOVE THIS! :D

YOU DID WONDERFUL, YO. Expecailly concidering this pairing goes against your fav. pairing :)

I love it, dear :D

Great job!

BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Oh my gosh, Maddy. :O You may have just converted me tro LyRoxie. /gasps/ That's shocking but it's true. I just love the way you wrote them. They were perfect for one another. Bravo and I give it ten perfect stars! It was just fantastic! :D
Bookworm41 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Wonderful job on this story. i like this couple and I love the way you handled every part of it. Keep up the great writing, and more Roxy is always welcome.
mirage888 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Aw! Such a sweet story! Boy, Lysander gets around, with all these stories about him ;) But, I kinda love him, the way you've made him out to be. Baker-Roxy was adorable, I'd love to see more of that. Maybe a short fic about her baking school experience? :) *hinthint* Whatever you do or don't do, this was still really cute.