Reviews for Blind Date
crazykk2 chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
Lol! Come back here Vegeta! Where the hell did he go!
ScoobyDoobyDee chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
nooo! where did he go?
ScoobyDoobyDee chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
hahaaaaaaaaaaa R2D2 was blown back to episode I... classicccc
Ayamari Uta chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
I know! I agree with Vegeta, Smarties aren't the same as M & M's. *Grins* Great chapter, I hope you can solve your problem... I think it is not happening to me... I'll check...
preciousjade76 chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
LOL!
LadyLaide chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
loved the ending totally :P

Not sure about the review thing? :( Sorry.

Keep going with the story though its awesome.
Ayamari Uta chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
Yup, I have had problems with that, especially since I love chocolate so much... Thanks! That made me laugh. McDonalds, huh?
LadyLaide chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
LOVE THIS :)

Such an original story and it's definitely keeping me entertained :P

Classic Vegeta would choose Silence of the Lambs over Leonardo diCaprio hot self in Titanic :P

No problem about the reviews. I'm happy with the story :)
crazykk2 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Bahaha I love it!
Ayamari Uta chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Give me a moment... *Laughs uncontrollably* Oh great! Oh that was funny. Gertrude... McDonalds..
bvprincess23 chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Lmlm! Hilarious! The mcdonals thing was a really nie touch! They... They cant actually eat there... right? And thaank god! You surprised the hell outta me! I thought for sure she would pick Yamcha! Veggie better straighten up. I did NOT expect Roshi! Dumb perv... Prince. I knew that would get her. Update! I'm dying to know what happens next!
LadyLaide chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
I absolutely love this. It's so funny. As a kid I used to watch Cilla Black present Blind Date and adored it :) Not to mention Anne Robinson with The Weakest Link hehe. Good job )
preciousjade76 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
That's hilarious! I hope u continue this story.
KitsunesMask chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Lmfao.

Fetish... Spandex... That's freaking great had me rolling.
Ayamari Uta chapter 1 . 5/3/2011