Reviews for Drunks And Marriage
Harrenwolf chapter 35 . 10/31/2014
Legit awesome. I couldn't stop laughing, though I do believe the Belarus attack is somewhat unclear...?
WesternBird chapter 35 . 10/15/2014
I love this story so much! I wasn't a fan of Prussia X Austria before but after reading this I am. It's well written and kinda funny too. Thank you for writing such a great story.
Magnetic Guardian chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
Wow just wow...did hungry turn into a like 20 minute minister or something?
AngelRuby235 chapter 35 . 9/5/2013
Ds fic was really good...great fun to read...getting drunk & getting married! Lol:-D kinda reminds me of the movie 'what happens in Vegas'!:-) Prussia was being *AWESOME* as ever & Austria though prim & prissy at first eventually loosened up & confessed his feelings...that was one moment which brought out the crazy Yaoi fangirl in me:-D I Love PruAus!
Germany is a doting bro,no doubt & Feli just loves him sooo much! I adore GerIta:-) & oh my Francis! the handsome perv!:-D
Liz was a bit menancing here & the Pru Vs. Hun was totally H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S! (Write more PruAus humor,plzz!) I had a wonderful evening reading ds! Thank u so much!

P.S, Normally I review all chapters of a fic but I'm using my phone right now & so I'm very sorry I had to leave just a single review for ds fic due to technical reasons (ffnet hates my phone,you know?)...I'm really sorry,please don't mind.
anon chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
*this is yes*
naganbi chapter 28 . 6/16/2013
too much spontaneous sex :/
naganbi chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
FRANCE IS NOT A RAPIST :'( and the fact that they are besties breaks my fragile fangirl heart! It would have been nice though to see more of what was going through Austria's head at the time. We often get Prussia's POV but scarcely Austria's.
princessofd chapter 35 . 5/31/2013
Loved this story!
Bloom Flower chapter 35 . 4/4/2013
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
it's gut not gute;)
Alfred F. Jones World Hero chapter 35 . 2/20/2013
Truly Adorable! :) Thank you for sharing it with us!
DarkFlameDancer chapter 35 . 12/4/2012
I just stumbled upon this story and love it to death. How Prussia and Austria act is exactly how I invasion them acting if they were actually married! This is so awesome.
ToAllButNone chapter 35 . 10/20/2012
Awesome! -gets hit by friend- Err... amazing?
Guest chapter 35 . 10/20/2012
Ve! Awesome ending! You go!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Poor Austria! Hahaha, I love this!