Reviews for Rules of the Game
Newtinmpls chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Adorable. I like the way your structured it around the "rules" that are being broken, and that there is minimal dialogue. The concept of best enemies is one of my favorites to role play, and you did a good job translating it into fiction.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
""You're becoming weak, getting all soft on me" White whispered hoarse, what was left of his voice sounded broken and overused.

"Shut up before you damage your voice beyond healing. And, by the way, you are the one always returning to your embassy, only to come crawling to me when they punish you for failing, so who of us is weak?"

White didn't response and Black wondered just when he had actually come to that conclusion. Spoken aloud it made perfectly sense. Every time they met out on mission Black would take a few days off afterwards to recover – no one would dare to stop him anyway, after all was he top of the line – and every time White had lost their private game he would show up a few days later at Black's door. That was the sequence. It was so simple, so obvious, but despite being the personification of what normal people meant when they talked about the evil in the world, the thought that Whites superior was to blame for this was just ... wrong."

OMG. This was out of left field and - I loved it.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
i love this it is perfect
Skelegirl chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Omfg your writing is... well, beautifull. Poor White, what a unfair thing to do when spies fail there mission. Luckily Blacky Boy was there to save the day.
fite585 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Good job. this is a very good way to explain the characters and make a plot, although the grammer and spelling needs help(i could still understand though).

again, great job
Lanny-Sama chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
A gem. That's what this story is ! I greatly enjoyed this story, and I;m very glad I found it :D Please do keep writing, you are good at it :)
ejay1118 chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Seriously, I was very impressed.

I don't know why White would keep going back and then COMING back to Black, but what the Hell.

I liked these characters and what you did with them.
OmensGurl chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Love the story. I like the way you described the characters as humans.
The Spirits Sweater chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
This story looked lonely and in need of a review companion. Especially this particular story. I really liked "Rules of the Game", the only thing I didn't like about it is how its only 4 chapters long. This is like my favorite Spy vs Spy fanfic here. I really like this pairing (Black/White not the other way around) and Boney, though her appearance was short. Thank you for this awesome story and I hope to be able to read more. Thank you.

Till next time!