Reviews for The Kitsune Rebel of Yokai Academy
gandalf da black chapter 16 . 9h
Dude you said a few weeks its been years
gandalf da black chapter 13 . 16h
But I like pepsi
M619 chapter 16 . 5/20
Man it has been three whole years since you last updated this awsome story please don't say that you abandoned it.
Blackwolf584 chapter 16 . 5/2
is this abandoned? shame it was good
Oniele chapter 16 . 4/18
Continue writing this story my slave!
Talking seriously, thank you
ElementalMaster16 chapter 16 . 3/19
very cool fic! i love it so far. are you still working on this?

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
jangoman1579 chapter 16 . 2/25
THIS WAS AWESOME YOU NEED TO RETURN TO THIS ONE MAN LOVING IT. By the way when will naruto talk to Kyuubi and when will he have the tail-cloak?
Jose19 chapter 15 . 2/22
I want to know who is this Rawhead because I never heard of this character, and what role does these OC characters play in the story.
Jose19 chapter 16 . 2/22
I can't wait to see the next chapter for this series because it has been a lot of fun to read but usually when stories are delayed like this they are always reasons for them.
LolaTheSa chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
Idk how i feel about ten ten being raped thing. Gai, lee and even neji wouldn't let a guy even look at her wrong i bet.
brandon chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
update?
Darth Khan N7 chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
To be fair he's not even giving them a shot!
Jose19 chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
I can't believe that you are bringing Love-Ru characters into this but will they part of the Main harem of Naruto or are you using them as support characters.
Jose19 chapter 13 . 10/9/2014
I am shocked though at the revelation of Shion having a child because Naruto was so dense about Romantic affairs that he can't understand what sex and love really means.
Jose19 chapter 12 . 10/9/2014
I just don't know how Naruto is not responding to Tamao and Kurumu because both are smoking hot, and I wonder if he is gay or something because Moka is also pretty hot as well. I am thankful that Yukari is not in this Harem because I don't think that Naruto can handle being a pedophile in my opinion.
1,070 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »