Reviews for The Kitsune Rebel of Yokai Academy
NaruAndHarrHaremFan chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Happy place was funny
firelordeg chapter 16 . 3/28/2012
thank you for sharing this fantastic chapter please continue to updater a.s.a.l.a.
Vic dit vic chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
nice fic
Shisarakage chapter 16 . 3/27/2012
Well, it seems that Naruto just got screwed over by Kami-Sama again. The poor boy needs a break! I'm not saying to change everything, but even a string of unluck breaks at somepoint.

I guess you could say I'm feeling sorry for our Mugen-Mangekyou User. If I were in his position, minus the Shion-situation, I'd be aiming for Mizore-Chan. Assuming, of course, I hadn't lost my mind dealing with Yokai Gakuen's day-to-day activities.

Keep up the great work.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
NaruAndHarrHaremFan chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
wow this is really good
jgreek chapter 16 . 3/27/2012
great story cant wait for an update
Skelo chapter 16 . 3/27/2012
hahahah this is great!
King-konoha chapter 16 . 3/27/2012
hey you doing a preety good job. thank you for writing this story. update soon.
King-konoha chapter 16 . 3/27/2012
hey you doing a preety good job. thank you for writing this story. update soon.
maxridelover chapter 16 . 3/27/2012
i am a little jealous! great chapter!
Rad Beoulve chapter 15 . 3/27/2012
This is the actual review for Ch. 16, but it was sort of incomplete since I zonked out in the middle of writing it for some reason.

Anyhoo . . .

This story makes me happy. Very happy.

In fact, the best part about this for me is that you made Tamao important to this story. Rather than most authors who write her off what with being a one-off plot point, having her be part of the harem is quite awesome since the mermaid species did interest me and I felt it was a shame that the manga didn't expand on them. I truly appreciate the effort you're putting into having Tamao included equally like the other girls in this.

This is probably going to be too much to hope for, but I'm hoping for similar treatment from the Lilith Mirror as well as other teachers like Ririko or whatever the name of the Lamia was. Up until today, the only RosarioVampire fanfics I've read have been MistressWinowyll's "Get What You Wanted" and the many spinoffs born from that.

I thank you for taking a creative route and I certainly hope to read the next chapter very soon. I'll definitely be putting this tale as a favorite of mine and an alert for it too.
Rad Beoulve chapter 16 . 3/27/2012
This story makes me happy. Very happy.

In fact, the best part about this for me is that you made Tamao important to this story. Rather than most authors who write her off what with being a one-off plot point, having her be part of the harem is quite awesome since the mermaid species did interest me and I felt it was. I truly appreciate the effort you're putting into having Tamao included equally like the other girls in this.

ForeverYoung97 chapter 16 . 3/27/2012
awesome chapter! yay Zastin's been introduced! nice how u incorporated some of To-Love-Ru's plot into the story and it's...uh nice or something that i was in ur dream? anyway love how u spiced things up in this story with all the events and drama! plz update!

with anticipatience

FY97
zero chapter 16 . 3/27/2012
hope you update it soon
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 16 . 3/27/2012
Youki is the energy. Yokai is the species/demon. Please stop using them incorrectly.
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »