Reviews for From the Cup of Duty
fanfictionalcolic chapter 23 . 9/19
Great story!
hiding under his desk? really? is that supposed to be funny?
this so fake fake fake...oh I don't care what he looks like..as long as hes kind.
So shes cool with a 40 yr old 300 pound sweaty bald guy as long as hes nice?
Yaaa I don't think so.
knights are known to "quail" before his mother?

QUAIL? as in the fucking bird?
cbzoo chapter 23 . 6/24
a wonderful story
irisdietrich chapter 3 . 6/21
haha, I love it, how have I not found this story before?
cheshire15 chapter 23 . 6/13
Great story
Kilataia chapter 23 . 6/5
Love the story! You're a weary good writer :). You managed to write a amazing story without an intrigue or a unexpected big hurdle to overcome, witch is not an easy task. Very well done!
scf66 chapter 1 . 4/20
Wonderful! Thanks!
Ninkita chapter 23 . 4/16
I found this, and sped through! It's just so happy and light and funny, and all the good things I needed to read, so thank you!
Blueboot55 chapter 23 . 3/29
Love this story. The pacing, the humor, and all the characters are wonderful. It is one of my favorites to re-read.
twirob chapter 23 . 3/8
thank you so much for sharing this AMAZINGLY AWESOME! story with us ;D
SyonaAntonyMasenCullen chapter 9 . 3/1
You are a grandmother?! Reading your stories I always envisioned you as a college English graduate.. There is so Mich passion and love in your stories! How did you keep the spark alive?
KB-94 chapter 23 . 1/14
LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Period pieces are my absolute favourite and there aren't enough good ones on this site, so when I find one like this I get so excited! I've hardly put it down and it's taken less then a day to read! Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it and for the outtakes and future takes as well. They were beautiful!

if you have any period pieces you'd recommend I'd love to hear about them! Feel free to PM me!
lakita2 chapter 23 . 12/21/2016
This is so precious. Kudos to the author.
5,017 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »