Reviews for Through Time to Me
Guest chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
I've read this whole series this morning - much better use of my time than working. :-) I enjoyed it very much, and am very glad that I have found your writing through your current "Agnes" series. Thank you.
Val chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Loved the "JR was a vampire" line.
MMWillow13 chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
I'm sorry to hear you had surgery. I hope you are healing well! I'd love to read a sequel to this!
spiritedghost chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
I for one enjoyed it and to find out it was William Shakespeare. Now that was a stroke of pure genius. Job well done. Glad to see you left it open ended...Ghost
spiritedghost chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Glad I found this. I love time travel it is just so much fun. Nice start can't wait to see what you do with it. Lucky me it is finished so I get to read it all the way through. Yippy

! (jumps up and down) Sorry I got excited.
sweetprincipale chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
Oh, a nice hint at what's to come? A well-written story, though I always like more of the introspective stuff. I loved how Spike helped one of the greats! Not so bloody awful, is he? Thank you for writing and eagerly await more of your next batch.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
Oh I love the ending. I hope your operation went well and you are recovering nicely.
storm-brain chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
:D I like the reference to Shakespeare.

I don't get who the witch and Sir Toby were, though. I'm feeling really clueless... :D it sounded like Toby might be Angel, 'cept Angel isn't born for another 200 years.
MMWillow13 chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
lol so knew it
waddiwasiwitch chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
oh fantastic. I loved Queen Elizabeth and all the historical references.
MMWillow13 chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
can't wait for more ... hey if we kill Travers now it would be great ... I can't decide whether I think Will's last name is Shakespeare or Giles
waddiwasiwitch chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
oh fascinating idea. I'm looking forward to more.
MMWillow13 chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Have you published this somewhere before? it sounds extremely familiar, but it always drove me nuts that the other version never had an ending.
adambrodylover chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
This story has sucked me in already! Can't wait for more!
GoodfortheSoul chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Love this! Can't wait to read what happens next!