Reviews for Inner Dawn
TrillionSchiffer chapter 18 . 8/1/2015
Did you know that 90 percent of your characters are mimes? They have no voice. like they are straw figures or something. smh.

What I mean is, if you have 9 characters in one scene, and three of them start talking, those will be the only three talking for the rest of the scene.

And as for gifts... its barely a mention. Edward reads minds and this would have been perfect chance to let us in on somethings. Especially during a first meet like this, but it barely got an honorable mention. smh.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 14 . 8/1/2015
The decision to leave her with the wolves I didn't really care for, but why didn't they just offer money?
MyladyNancy chapter 22 . 6/9/2015
I can't comprehend any one being offended by the afterword. if they had read the story it appears that all of you was in there. thank you for sharing your talent as an author.
MyladyNancy chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
what a soulful wonderful Edward. I had to read the last part of this to my husband. You put into words my very reason for waiting till I was 36 to marry the right man. And he be my one and only. Thank you for your beautiful writing.
Tiggy318 chapter 22 . 5/12/2015
Terrific story! ! !
bexie25 chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Thanks for writing! Love it :)
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Wow loving the story.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Awesome chapter I love it. This story is awesome.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Awesome chapter I love it.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Cool opening I love it.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/30/2012
please write more
HighQualityTrash chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
aaahhhhhhhhhhh! i'm in love!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/16/2012
Thank you for sharing this story. I loved it.

While I would have enjoyed reading your version of a "different" pregnancy, I agree that ending where you did was fine and that any more would really have been unnecessary; possibly making the story seem incomplete.

I loved all of the personal and relationship growth. I always thought the original characters acted irrationally and erratically for being centenarians.

Lastly, I always wondered if "volcano diving" was on Carlisle's list of suicide attempts. I don't think I've ever read a story that discussed that option. I'm glad you did.
Drithligh chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
I really like the tone of this story and I loved your reasoning on waiting; it was very well put.
angleface12 chapter 22 . 5/15/2012