Reviews for On the run
GoddessAmanda1984 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This is a fantastic look at Martha. Loved it!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Wow, I really, REALLY loved this. I usually don't really like Martha at all, because I think the Doctor-crush takes all of the room in her characterization, and that annoys me to death - I like her best by the end and after she's left him, actually - but here you REALLY showed what it all meant to her, acknowledged that she loved him, but didn't go on and on about the romantic wimpy side, and showed a whole other side of her. I LOVED how she's running from the mist, but she's really running from what her life was - because she had a life before him, and it annoyed me before that she seemed like "everything's about the Doctor now!", but you showed that there might be missing things in that life and things she craved to escape from, and that was wonderful. You really, REALLY did justice to Martha, it was beautiful. Go you!
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
beautiful! Poignant! I love it! xoxo
sadhappygirl chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
what a great fic,

Martha and Doctor, doing what they do best...
cal chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
this was very good. loved the description a lot. Martha's feelings & your muse reminded me of my 9 month old puppy when she "attacks" her 9 year old sister. after each (unprovoked) attack, Zoe runs away from her snarling sister with a look of terrified glee on her little, furry face. :) i imagine Dr. Jones looks like that a lot when she's on the run with her Doctor! :) only complaint: too short! :( i think it should be a rule that all Martha/10 tales should be multi-chapter. that way there's more for us to enjoy! :) please ask your muse to let you play in Martha & Ten's universe again 'cause i'm sure you'll have lots of playmates waiting for you! :)
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Brilliant, as always. You continue to blow my mind, and this was a perfect little snapshot of a character study. I feel like you really captured Martha, and that's hard to do because Martha Jones is an enigma wrapped in iron tucked inside a bonfire (and yes, I'm aware that's a strange analogy) and too few people can really get inside her head properly. Then again, far too few people try.