Reviews for Film Night
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
This makes me wonder which Robin Hood you are going to use. :3
Sheankelor chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Ah, they are letting it out slowly that they are becoming a couple. I love how you showed that Petunia was unhappy about Severus' appearance at the house. As well as what happened on Wed. Did Severus help Harry with the house until Weds? Just curious.

You did a good job taking us through the film without actually having to tell the entire story.

A coffee maker was Severus' deciding point? Okay... I guess that is one draw.
Sheankelor chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Aw-ww all they did was talk that evening... Severus must have been really afraid of the dreams. -

This was good and funny. At least they stayed for the entire movie this time. - Severus must have realy enjoyed seeing the Sirius look alike blowing up. Just for the principle of it.

Harry got Severus to agree to go to the Dursley's with him? Good Job.

And they headed out before the movie selection was chosen? When are the others going to notice, I wonder?
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I should have reviewed this a long time ago. Sorry for the delay. Let's see if I can make up for it.

I can completely understand you not wanting to watch the film, I would have been writing myself, in a different room. -

Poor Harry, having to sit next to Snape because he was a bit late. But I am glad he noticed how Snape was reacting to the film. That he took his hand so quickly was heartening. He must not have minded too much being next to him. -

Snape's explanation was well done, and makes complete sense. And Harry was about the only one in the room that would have understood.

I will say that they both seem at ease with each other. I would be interested in seeing just how they came to this comfort level.

*shakes her head* Harry should get to the room first and lay claim to a bed. Then the couple would have to transfigure a bed in the study. *laughs* Not that he is going to have to worry about comfy sleeping arrangement that evening.

Snape's last line was just perfect. -
Tlcatlady chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
This is fun :) love watching the relationship develop. TLC
wandamarie chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
oh my it is a great chapter and all so a great story
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Dawww! Very cute! Heh, i love that movie too, the borrowers. Soo cute. _ Nice choice.
wandamarie chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
wow it is getting good thanks keep up you good work
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
wow it is getting good thanks
MrsSilverusSnape chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
DAMN YOU WOMAN! I WANT MORE AND I WANT IT NOW! Have we Picked Harry's Movie Yet? Wait I think you said you did never mind...
oxoxoxox

silver
Mad As A Bloody Hatter chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
movie they can watch:
that newest movie daniel did. i think its called the woman in the black dress

Sweeney todd which snape, bellatrix, and peter pettigrew were in

almost any movie with johney depp because bellatrix's actress was in most of them

die hard 1 had alan rickman

rise of the planet of the apes had draco
Thatsallwegot chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
I am SO glad you updated this! I missed it quite terribly. The Borrowers?! I fucking love The Borrowers. I will have to go watch it now, I have not watched it in years. Thank you so very much for the update :)
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
love it
bonesbuffyangelfan chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
I suggest you have them watch either Robin Hood that Alan Rickman was in, or Ballet Shoes. Though they probably won't watch the latter, considering it's Harry's turn, and that's a girly movie.
JcRMaO chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
I love this story!
I only hope I don't have to wait another year for an update ; )
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »