Reviews for Film Night
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 8/20/2013

You should have Harry play Jungle Book or a movie with snakes (Like Anaconda: Hunt for the Blood Orchid).

Will they watch any other kind of movie? What about Disney or animated movies like Rise of the Guardians?
GaelicAngel chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Oh I completely forgot to review and favorite this fic and good thing I have nothing to do as I just found it again.
I love and when I say love I mean completely crazy about this fic and I really need to know what happens next as I want to see what movie Harry gets and how things are gonna turn out between him and Sev.
This was an awesome read so far and I need to know what happens next so please please please update again sooooon...

-Lin
merdarkandtwisty chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
ok I loved the ending I'm still laughing can't wait to see what you do next.
merdarkandtwisty chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
wow his friends are so unobservant its hilarious.
merdarkandtwisty chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Wow this was great.
howlingwolf13 chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Yay an update!
Loved it! Now I'm gonna have to check out the movie lol
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
This makes me wonder which Robin Hood you are going to use. :3
Sheankelor chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Ah, they are letting it out slowly that they are becoming a couple. I love how you showed that Petunia was unhappy about Severus' appearance at the house. As well as what happened on Wed. Did Severus help Harry with the house until Weds? Just curious.

You did a good job taking us through the film without actually having to tell the entire story.

A coffee maker was Severus' deciding point? Okay... I guess that is one draw.
Sheankelor chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Aw-ww all they did was talk that evening... Severus must have been really afraid of the dreams. -

This was good and funny. At least they stayed for the entire movie this time. - Severus must have realy enjoyed seeing the Sirius look alike blowing up. Just for the principle of it.

Harry got Severus to agree to go to the Dursley's with him? Good Job.

And they headed out before the movie selection was chosen? When are the others going to notice, I wonder?
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I should have reviewed this a long time ago. Sorry for the delay. Let's see if I can make up for it.

I can completely understand you not wanting to watch the film, I would have been writing myself, in a different room. -

Poor Harry, having to sit next to Snape because he was a bit late. But I am glad he noticed how Snape was reacting to the film. That he took his hand so quickly was heartening. He must not have minded too much being next to him. -

Snape's explanation was well done, and makes complete sense. And Harry was about the only one in the room that would have understood.

I will say that they both seem at ease with each other. I would be interested in seeing just how they came to this comfort level.

*shakes her head* Harry should get to the room first and lay claim to a bed. Then the couple would have to transfigure a bed in the study. *laughs* Not that he is going to have to worry about comfy sleeping arrangement that evening.

Snape's last line was just perfect. -
Tlcatlady chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
This is fun :) love watching the relationship develop. TLC
wandamarie chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
oh my it is a great chapter and all so a great story
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Dawww! Very cute! Heh, i love that movie too, the borrowers. Soo cute. _ Nice choice.
wandamarie chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
wow it is getting good thanks keep up you good work
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
wow it is getting good thanks
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »