Reviews for Film Night
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
I love Fifth Element! This is an interesting concept, in a way it’s a crossover, but at the same time it’s not.

A film I think would be fun to have them watch is the first Dragonheart. It has TWO Harry Potter actors. David Thewlis, aka Remus Lupin, plays the King in Dragonheart; Jason Isaacs, aka Lucius Malfoy, plays Felton in Dragonheart. (Another interesting connection between Dragonheart and the Harry Potter films: as stated above in Dragonheart Jason Isaacs plays a man named Felton, but his ‘son’ in the Harry Potter films is Tom FELTON. I have always found that to be rather funny.)

If you wanted to do a Film for McGonagall/Maggie Smith, you could use the original Clash of the Titans. Maggie plays a goddess. (It’s been a couple of years since I saw that one so I can’t recall which of the goddesses she played, but I think it was Hera. It wouldn’t be to hart to look that up online thought.) There is also Sister Act 1 & 2 for McGonagall/Maggie Smith.

I can’t think of anymore movies at the moment, but If I think of more I’ll send them via e-mail/FF message.

I can’t wait to read more of this story. Oh! I hope you ‘shoe’ us what happens when Harry & Severus go see Tunney and Harry’s house.
Breanna3593 chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Oh please do another! And then another after that, and another.
harrytonkslover2216 chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
I really want to know what happens at his aunt's house this could really be such a long fic! I like it a lot.
SeulWolfe chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
well okay Now I get it.. LOL

Prince of Thieves is still a good one.. cause Alan Rickman is dead sexy in that one!
Lover of Emotions chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
that is good. update soon please.
MrsSilverusSnape chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
MORE PLEASE MORE
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
this is very fun. :)
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
I love how they are getting closer and cannot wait to see what happens with Petunia and when Severus sees the new house. Maybe Remus should choose the movie "The Animal" to watch the next week (seems that it would be funny with his 'condition').
RussianWolf7 chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
More? Soon? Possibly with staying up late to do more than talk? :P

...which has entirely possibly already happened, I'm dead on my feet. But still. The possibility of maybe smexy times?

Love,
Wolf
gsferal chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
It was cool to see another chapter to this story can't wait to see what you come up with I really enjoy most of your stories. You are a talented writer.
ripper34 chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
good story
Corala chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
So how will go tomorrow then
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
LOL Very cute! I really did like the first one. Though the ending of it hinted at Harry and Sev getting around to more than talking that night. lol Still cute though. _ Hope for more.

When can we expect a new chapter for 'Cooking Lessons'. It's one of my absolute favorites. LOVE THEM ALL THOUGH! lol
Lady DestinyHope chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Cute. Update soon!
Snarry Potter chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
aw so cute if you do an update or sequel please send me the link i would so enjoy reading more of this thank you
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »