Reviews for Hearts Afraid Of Breaking
lili chapter 77 . 6/10
awwwwwww... "and i think it is time you stopped being second to everyone else in this world" broke my heart. there are tears after she says "perhaps, then, i shall have to settle for being your sister too" sad...
LollipopCherrypie chapter 52 . 5/26
This would make a brilliant story. I loved this one shot :D
autumnrose2010 chapter 83 . 5/22
Poor Amy! Sad chapter but very well written. This could have actually been the way it happened...thanks so much for this chapter, it's been far too long since I found a really good Bess/Robin fic to read!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 83 . 5/22
My god those two are so obvious it almost hurts even if Elizabeth swore she would never marry, I guess her heart still belonged to Robert besides her country! Poor Amy I really feel bad for her! So well written, the song is brilliant with the text! Again a master piece!
Amaranthe Athenais chapter 82 . 1/22/2014
Oh how beautiful! I liked it very much!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 82 . 1/18/2014
Wow that was amazing, terrible and utterly genius! I loved the relationship between George and Elizabeth! If only they could have had their happiness!

autumnrose2010 chapter 81 . 1/15/2014
Wow, that was really different...good thing the child turned out normal...
HermioneandMarcus chapter 81 . 1/15/2014
Excellent chapter update and I can not wait to read more soon please and thank you
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 81 . 1/15/2014
Wow... mm brilliant... passionate... insane... amazing! Together in life and death

Asiraya chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
"I Want a Mom" by Cindy Lauper would fit the young Elizabeth very much :D
NunaXoxo chapter 78 . 9/15/2013
I liked this, it was sweet. And I loved the lyrics with it as well, it was all lovely!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 80 . 9/12/2013
Interesting turn of events! Wasn't it rumoured that it was Anne Neville and Richard III who made sure the two princes disappeared?

ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 79 . 9/11/2013
Uh York against Lancaster! That is always exciting to read! I think it is mad but brilliant writing! I can't help but think that it was mad to kill ones own son to have the second son take the throne!

HeartyMoon chapter 64 . 9/9/2013
I don't like the way you potray Jane Seymour, she wasn't an evil woman. Poor Anne.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 78 . 9/9/2013
I love the bonding between Mary and Elizabeth! I adore the lines where Mary holds Elizabeth and daydreams about being married and Elizabeth being her little girl! It was so sweet! It makes me sad to think that she never got her wish for family, and she ended up hating her little sister who she actually adored as a girl!