Reviews for Hearts Afraid Of Breaking
Amaranthe Athenais chapter 82 . 1/22/2014
Oh how beautiful! I liked it very much!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 82 . 1/18/2014
Wow that was amazing, terrible and utterly genius! I loved the relationship between George and Elizabeth! If only they could have had their happiness!

autumnrose2010 chapter 81 . 1/15/2014
Wow, that was really different...good thing the child turned out normal...
HermioneandMarcus chapter 81 . 1/15/2014
Excellent chapter update and I can not wait to read more soon please and thank you
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 81 . 1/15/2014
Wow... mm brilliant... passionate... insane... amazing! Together in life and death

Auzaraia chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
"I Want a Mom" by Cindy Lauper would fit the young Elizabeth very much :D
NunaXoxo chapter 78 . 9/15/2013
I liked this, it was sweet. And I loved the lyrics with it as well, it was all lovely!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 80 . 9/12/2013
Interesting turn of events! Wasn't it rumoured that it was Anne Neville and Richard III who made sure the two princes disappeared?

ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 79 . 9/11/2013
Uh York against Lancaster! That is always exciting to read! I think it is mad but brilliant writing! I can't help but think that it was mad to kill ones own son to have the second son take the throne!

HeartyMoon chapter 64 . 9/9/2013
I don't like the way you potray Jane Seymour, she wasn't an evil woman. Poor Anne.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 78 . 9/9/2013
I love the bonding between Mary and Elizabeth! I adore the lines where Mary holds Elizabeth and daydreams about being married and Elizabeth being her little girl! It was so sweet! It makes me sad to think that she never got her wish for family, and she ended up hating her little sister who she actually adored as a girl!

ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 77 . 7/15/2013
What a tragic and totally sad chapter! And what a pairing but they fit each other if you think about it!
I actually wanted them to end up together! Couldn't you make a happy chapter for them maybe?

Vader'sMistress chapter 76 . 5/21/2013
Poor Mary I can relate to rejection as some of my friends we were talking one day, from your parents or parent in this case. I think the song fit her perfectly. Great piece!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 76 . 5/20/2013
My heart is literally breaking for Mary! Poor girl! I think it is sad that Mary was so isolated from her mother and her father practically ignores her! Poor Catherine of Aragon too! Her daughter taken away from her when the child is still small! Again a brilliant chapter!

Amaranthe Athenais chapter 76 . 5/20/2013
WOW! I love it very much! It is so romantic! Thank you for this chapter!