Reviews for Hearts Afraid Of Breaking
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 66 . 10/7/2012
Wow two powerful chapters filled with emotions! I think these may be the most emotionally powerful chapters you have written to date Eleanor! Keep going!

ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 64 . 8/31/2012
Stupid Henry! Poor Anne and bloody scheming Jane Seymour! I am just glad that she looses her life as well! Just too bad that Anne didn't have the boy so she could throw Jane from court! That would have been revenge! Very good chapter! Very dramatic! Maybe you could write a piece where Anne and Henry have a happy ending with Anne getting a son?

ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 63 . 8/28/2012
Oh poor George! And his poor children! I think actually that this is the best version of The Boleyn Family/Girl there has been! That you let the family survive at court and Anne having a boy and then girls and another boy and that George actually ends up in love with his wife! The only miss which was wanted was to hear that Mary too was alive... But else this chapter has the best of the best ring to it!

ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 61 . 8/15/2012
Oh thank god! I thought hé would go through with his marriage to that little talbot bitch no offense! Oh I am glad that Anne saved the whole situation with her declaration! That was a very nice stunt! I wonder what will happen now with them! oh that was a perfection ending to a chapter and a story if it had been about Anne and Harry!

ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 60 . 8/7/2012
Okay crying here! It is such a powerful chapter, emotionally! Oh they are good together! Oh if only Anne could have raised her daughter!

TuesdayNovember chapter 60 . 8/7/2012
Oh this was so moving and sad. :( I loved it.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 59 . 8/7/2012
Oh If only they could have had a happy ending! I can't stand to think that they all died because King Henry was what he was the king and a little mad for what I think!

ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 58 . 8/7/2012
Beautiful and romantic
Tragic and sad
Rain and sun
Dreams and memories
I think you have covered it all! Fantastic

Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 57 . 7/24/2012
AWESOME! I'm not a fan of songfics. And once again, I think you could have gone deeper. But that didn't stop me from being in awe of your writing. Lovely parallel between Elphaba and Anne. I definitly see where she's coming from. And that's saying something because I'm actually more a Katherine of Argon fan then an Anne fan.
Wow, two long reviews. I hope I didn't rant too much and bore you.
Vain x Life Poetess chapter 57 . 7/23/2012
Really emotion fic, I see some of the lyrics have been ommitted but I like it all the same also I see in Anne's last excuses a lot from the musical and the book which the book was one of the greatest fantasy books I've read, serious, very good. I found myself comparing Anne with Elphalba, I love her last words, really emotion, really heartbreaking what she went through.

Carolina
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 56 . 7/16/2012
oh this is so very beautiful and so sad all at the same time! I am actually in tears by the last line and after all they have been through they end together in God's kingdom!

As always my deepest compliments on your story!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 55 . 7/16/2012
Beautiful and totally sad!
autumnrose2010 chapter 56 . 7/16/2012
All I can say is wow! I think that's the most beautiful story I've read on here so far! Did you read the biography of Richard III? I read it about eight years or so ago...
mione boleyn chapter 56 . 7/16/2012
this is amazing :)
Vader'sMistress chapter 55 . 7/14/2012
Great to see this up again, I enjoyed this vignette, update soon!
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »