Reviews for Temptation Desire Lust
ZombiePinUp chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I think you did great, love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Please continue this fic! LOVE IT!
IntuitiveMastermind chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Loved it! AriAnna's character is great, and in a fan of the whole mate for life deal.
What sort of offering would convince you to write another chapter? A)babies B)part of my soul
ShanJedi chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Oh my god. You neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to make a full story out of this, not just a one shot. PLEASE. I'm begging you, this is awesome!
Eric Northman's Angel chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I just read this story and really liked it. Are you going to do a chapter-ed story on this? I hope so, as it was funny and cute at the same time, and the cliff hanger at the end was just evil! please write a sequel? thank you
Zerousy chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I did not foresee a Doom/Riddick crossover up until I either read Vakko having the name John (since I recently watched Doom for the first time) or chromosome 23 lol. Nice little tie in but if there was one thing I'd like to know is how did he go from John to Vakko?

Love the life mate idea btw, good idea.
Kissie-pants chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
:) I loved it and it was great even if you didn't venture into details lol xD
Finxsaholic chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
pretty good story. and yeah where is the sex scene? but i understand that whole trying-to-write-a-sex-scene-next-to-a-parent-situation. just not right...

anyway onething I just couldnt handle during this fic, was Riddicks attitude! he gives the guy who tried to kill him permision to bang his daughter! An ooohhh does it so camly!

thats just so out of character! even if it is a Fic!

oh well, anyway the situations and character change of POV, were very drastic like when that Daimonguy(._.) started thinkin I was "like What Vaako is thinkin this, his the bad guy!" so yeah heads up on that one. u know I have been watchin Chronicles of riddick all week and i would have loved to have read a good lengthy nonegay fic on Vaako but alas Life isnt fair!
HiddenXEmotion chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
The Number? As in the Chromosome? If that's so, then yes. It was Chromosome 24 and I did to use it! LOL

That's not the end of it, is it?

Well, even if it is, I enjoyed it. Favorites! :D