Reviews for The Fairy Lantern
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Very cute, adorable indeed. Thank you, please write more HGSS
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
an interesting way of getting together :)
jensteed chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Snape and Fairy Hermione were adorable, him trying to pat her on the back with a finger was just the sweetest image (Awwww) and Draco deserved his payback, Hermione should have let Severus drag it out for at least a day or two, hehe. Beautiful story, thank you.
Starcresentmoon chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
i love this one too. At the end i found my self wondering what would of happened if draco would have sent hermione to lucius hmmm.
Bodom's Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Haha that was hilarious, cute, HAHAHA!
WannabeWolfe chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
:D This was quite cute and fun. A very enjoyable read.
semicharmed chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Great!
archiveduser1836251 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Very cute! Sorry, terrifically lame review, but this made me smile.
foreverHPfan chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
enjoyed the story
Nutters4Potter chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Too cute. I could see Hermione as a Tinker Bell.
Gitama chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Nice story! It honestly took my quite some time to figure out who the fairy was ;)
Sol en la Noche chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Of course he would gallantly rip off his robe! Very cute!
cabepfir chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I have recently seen a fanart by sassynails on deviantart called "Thumb Snape" (a fanart for a Russian fic with a thumb!Snape and Hermione) and this came so close to that!

Loved especially Draco here. Poor drunk thing. ;)
blackeyedlily chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Oh, I loved this. The revenge on Draco was perfect. And then a happy ending for our heroes.
Fizzabella chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This was SO PERFECT! I LOVED it:) The description of Hermione as a faery, and Severus trying to deal with her when she is four inches high, and trying to guess what the dosage of calming draught would be...it's too perfect! I laughed and laughed, and then melted at the end when he kissed her! WHAT a WONDERFUL treat to start my day:)

Warmest regards, and Brava!

Fizzabella