Reviews for Scars
Isolde Moonstone chapter 15 . 7/18
Just stumbled on this delightful piece of fanfiction. I realize it's been years, but I hope to read a contination of this fic. Please tell me you have more :)
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 14 . 5/30
I read this probably back when you were updating on a semi regular basis and I loved it then. In fact I loved the whole concept and story so much years later I am still thinking about it and searched through PAGES and PAGES of fanfics to find this again. I hope someday you update or are willing to give it up for adoption because I just love it so much! I hope you're happy and healthy and that only good reasons are keeping you from writing fan fiction.
Kitsune1313 chapter 15 . 3/17
Please, please, please write more! Loving this story.
kirsty21 chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
update soon plz ty
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 15 . 5/12/2014
Can't wait for more
sushi manga girl chapter 15 . 10/9/2013
I love it pleeeeeease right more
madmad01 chapter 15 . 9/28/2013
Fantastic! Please update!
greeneyed-angiebaby chapter 15 . 5/22/2012
Hi there, I see that this isn't marked completed, and after reading it all, I KNOW it's unresolved...but you've left it for a while now, so I am wondering if you are planning on continuing with it or not. Please say you are! I wasn't really convinced that it would be a good read, with Draco being so disturbed and sadistic towards Harry, but it's turned into a captivating story. I actually like Lucius in this piece! And he and Harry together are extremely HOT!

I'm looking forward to conversations with Draco, and the consummation of Lucius and Harry's relationship.

By the way, I have recently discovered (rediscovered) how wonderful and talented you are at what you do here...Thank you for sharing with us all! I so enjoy your stories!
hellomyfriends chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Oh! I really hope you finish this story!

It's really good!

Cheers!
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
I thought the hand squeezes were a super adorable thing for Harry to do and I liked that a lot!

However I am not sure whether I love or hate that you had Sev and Luscious be together when they were young… I’m really sad for Sev I wish he could get some man love too!

please, please, PLEASE! update this soon!
callacrazy chapter 15 . 1/14/2012
I followed this story this past spring/summer and I have been DYING to read it. As a rule, I never read WIP but I got started on scars by accident before I realized it and now I check back nearly every week to see if you have started writing it again. I know that you have to wait until they are calling to you again, and your muse is cooperating, but PLEASE! don't forget that you have avid readers who are awaiting the next installment. Fabulous story btw...
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 15 . 12/21/2011
love it

:p
halfmonster chapter 15 . 12/5/2011
Hi, I love this story. I know Severus is a sensualist and he disapproves of what Draco has done, but maybe he could show Draco the error of his ways and they could live happily ever after. Then Draco would be fine about Harry and Lucius, and Snape wouldn't be lonely. I'm not trying to write your story for you, I just like happy endings. Anyway, I really like how you write, the characters are individuals and it's easy to visualise the places. Thanks.
xxcupcaketherapistxx chapter 15 . 10/19/2011
THIS IS TOO AMAZING TO GO UNFINISHED D:

please please pleaaaase update T-T!
Tearful Shadows chapter 15 . 9/11/2011