Reviews for Pathetic
Donderkind chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Nicely written, I can see that you have some genuine talent for writing. Sorry to hear that life is feeling kinda shitty for you.

I also can relate to having had those feelings of worthlessness and believing that I would be alone forever. I was a dark dark time in my life. I guess that's why I found Shinji so easy to relate way back when I first saw Evangelion. But I guess the main reason that I love Evangelion is in those controversial last 2 episodes one message came through to me most.

We make the World in our own image, or as Buddha said "With our thoughts we make the World" Gawd... I sound so freaking pretentious!

Weirdly enough it was a bit of an epiphany for me and I credit it with changing my view on the World. I decided I would see the World as a more positive place... It didn't change my life overnight... but things have over time definitely improved for me, and I sincerely hope that they can for you.

Anyways... Hope things can pick up for you and the writing thing can help you work things out. Keep on writing!
AdVitum01 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Fairly well written story. Didn't notice any major grammar or spelling errors. Good luck. Life is all about the way you look at things. I used to have similiar thoughts, I think everyone does at some point. Though perhaps not to that degree. But if you can force yourself to see the brightside often enough it becomes second nature. At this point in my life I can look back and call myself retarded, things can always get better and if I'd ended myself I wouldn't have got the chance to experience alot of things. Somethings don't have enough of a brightside to bother with but they pass quickly enough. Most of the little stuff that adds up to make your day worse can be brushed off though.
dylanredefined chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Sorry to hear your life story is written well even if

its a bit dull and 't think Shinji was bullied at school though he probably thought everyone hated him.