Reviews for Ninja of the Void
pikachucat chapter 27 . 12/8/2014
awesome story
Reichenfaust chapter 27 . 11/20/2014
I wouldn't say you wasted people's time. I liked the ideas presented, and the storyline, as well the whole of the future planned was interesting. Orochimaru tries to become Chronos... In a way. Interesting.

I did not like that in a lot of instants you stuck too canon. Naruto sucking so much, even with his dad's Fuinjutsu notes. There is no way the Professor, the God of Shinobi, Sarutobi Hiruzen is going to just hand that shit over without getting Naruto some proper instructions in sealing. Either having Kakashi teaching him as Inu, or Jiraiya occasionally frequenting Konoha to give the kid books. Some of the shit Minato worked with was too damned dangerous to not have someone helping him. And people who say 'But that's not in canon, duhr', just think... If you didn't rematerialize with Hiraishin, then you effectively have a vaporization seal. And in this story you are pushing the boundaries of space and time.

Don't get me wrong, I love it, but some parts are just annoying to see Naruto flounder through. If he hadn't had his ridiculous luck(which some authors use as a fallback on for him not getting trained properly, or getting experienced with a technique), he could have erased himself from time...

Great story, great attempt. Keep on trying, and you may be able to bring your idea to life.
Kaichoulover chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
Dude. I almost cried in this chapter. ALMOST. It was kind of emotional but then Kushina and Minata came with them and i... Faceplamed.
Kaichoulover chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
Every time Jiraiya says he's a super pervert i lol! Really nice. It's fun to read
Kaichoulover chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
HAHAHA that last scene made me lol! So funny. Like the story so far too
Kaichoulover chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
Awwww... So cute! That was exceptionally cute! I expect to see more and be more suprised
Yup yup yup yup chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Ya know, I also thought that! That if Hinata only talked to Naruto then everything would've changed! But since ya did this. Everythibg will change and i think I'll be interested in a while. Name's Kaichoulover but i'm to lazy to log in.
decaprica chapter 27 . 8/9/2014
I would like to say that this story was in NO WAY a waste of my time or yours. It was an amazing story and I am so sad that you didn't get to finish it. It's amazing and funny and action-packed all at the same time. I don't know how, but you manage to convey the feelings of the characters really well, and you make it so that everyone who reads this has to keep on guessing until the final moment! I am really sorry you didn't get to finish it, but I believe you are an amazing writer, regardless of maybe a few grammar problems here and there. I am going to continue reading your works, and maybe one day I'll get to read one of your own original non-fanfiction works. Here's to the future, and that you for an amazing story! Domo arigatogozaimashita!
The Fox Sage chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Great story
Lukus chapter 27 . 6/20/2014
You didnt waste my time! It was an actually unique fanfic in my opinion! I enjoyed reading it to be honest!
Werejaguar of Halloween Town chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
That fighting style that you used for Hinata is the same one that Airbending is based off of in The Avatar universe.
Thought it would be a nice fact to know about...
Oh Eleven...you fez wearing nut XD
Darklordcomp chapter 27 . 6/1/2014
YOU BASTARD HOW DARE YOU CAUSE ME TO SHED TEARS OF TEARY SADNESS THIS STORY WAS FUCKING PERFECT WHY DID IT HAVE TO END IN THIS FASHION
Darklordcomp chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
and like that it has begun, time to binge read
LookOutReader chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
Haku if kept alive usually gets chunin at least w/ a few exceptions making him higher, wonder which will happen in this story and if haku will play any important part
LookOutReader chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
It's funny hinata's dad is so protective when naruto still doesn't seem to realize that hinata likes him. I'm going to assume hinata does like him b/c of naruto's comment about sakura.