Reviews for Ninja of the Void
Hmm, it feels like nothing is differend. Naruto didn't know about the fox and is shocked when he learned the truth, had to create countless clones to beat the ass Mizuki up, want to befriend the emo Sasuke, couldn't create a normal clone despite having Hinata as a friend and knowing that it is a must for the test...

He should have been far more powerful and more intelligent instead as stupid as in the canon... for example he stopped time to bind and gag 3 bullies but is helpless against Hinatas kidnapper?! He can stop the fucking time!

Hopefully the other chapters bring more changes and not just copy more or less the canon. But writing this hope/advise in my review won't change the following, completed chapters, so I am out and continue reading
Pillowism chapter 9 . 5/18
i hate how you write techniques. Either keep it all Japanese or English, holy fuck.
demonicKitsune2 chapter 7 . 4/13
Well Naruto had killed Kakazu and I'm sure he killed during the war. Like how could he not, it was war?
FlowOfEna chapter 2 . 3/3
Didnt the kidnapping happen three years after the kyūbi attack? So, Hinata should've been three when the event happened
MR.Self-Insert chapter 8 . 3/3
So far it seems rushed but the idea is a good one
snowyassas1n chapter 1 . 2/5
why would you want to keep canon the same when you have that awesome watch? Sigh this is fanfiction no reason for canon to appear
LL chapter 27 . 1/3
Wow. Just wow. That's amazing like wow.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2015
Naruto killed kakazu with the rasenshuriken
pikachucat chapter 27 . 12/8/2014
awesome story
Reichenfaust chapter 27 . 11/20/2014
I wouldn't say you wasted people's time. I liked the ideas presented, and the storyline, as well the whole of the future planned was interesting. Orochimaru tries to become Chronos... In a way. Interesting.

I did not like that in a lot of instants you stuck too canon. Naruto sucking so much, even with his dad's Fuinjutsu notes. There is no way the Professor, the God of Shinobi, Sarutobi Hiruzen is going to just hand that shit over without getting Naruto some proper instructions in sealing. Either having Kakashi teaching him as Inu, or Jiraiya occasionally frequenting Konoha to give the kid books. Some of the shit Minato worked with was too damned dangerous to not have someone helping him. And people who say 'But that's not in canon, duhr', just think... If you didn't rematerialize with Hiraishin, then you effectively have a vaporization seal. And in this story you are pushing the boundaries of space and time.

Don't get me wrong, I love it, but some parts are just annoying to see Naruto flounder through. If he hadn't had his ridiculous luck(which some authors use as a fallback on for him not getting trained properly, or getting experienced with a technique), he could have erased himself from time...

Great story, great attempt. Keep on trying, and you may be able to bring your idea to life.
Kaichoulover chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
Dude. I almost cried in this chapter. ALMOST. It was kind of emotional but then Kushina and Minata came with them and i... Faceplamed.
Kaichoulover chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
Every time Jiraiya says he's a super pervert i lol! Really nice. It's fun to read
Kaichoulover chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
HAHAHA that last scene made me lol! So funny. Like the story so far too
Kaichoulover chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
Awwww... So cute! That was exceptionally cute! I expect to see more and be more suprised
Yup yup yup yup chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Ya know, I also thought that! That if Hinata only talked to Naruto then everything would've changed! But since ya did this. Everythibg will change and i think I'll be interested in a while. Name's Kaichoulover but i'm to lazy to log in.