Reviews for A Human Story
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Love the overall idea.
Daylight4361 chapter 2 . 2/3/2016
Nuts. Was hoping for more!
141 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
What about sarge?
Francesca Lucia chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
And so the awesomeness continues! Thanks so much for updating so quickly! I agree with Misshumanoidtyphoon; the chat with Dolly was so cute!

Two things I will say though...

I wish Woody and Hamm's interaction lasted a little longer to really bring out Hamm's characterization. But hey, if he's going to appear in any future chapters then that renders this comment mute (_)

Also, I was really shocked with the whole getting-engaged-even-though-they-just-met thing with Woody and Bo. That's just me personally. Though I am a hopeless romantic and idealist, I do have a certain degree of pragmatism that doesn't agree with the love-at-first-sight phenomenon and more so with getting engaged with someone you just met. But again, that's just my personal opinion.

Aside from that, still loving the story! I hope you can post the next chapters soon and introduce more realist versions of the Toy Story characters. I'm personally looking forward to the Aliens since you mentioned you might put them in the story, but no pressure if you decide not to.

Much love and more power 3
Misshumanoidtyphoon chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
It looks like I'm going to need to create a account...this story is too good for me not to fave! I love the chapter so far...I like how you made Bo Peep an Animal Rights protester, it's very fitting. Woody did not deserve to be abused by Pete...he didn't deserve that one bit.

I like the chat with Dolly at the end, and the date scene with Jessie and Buzz...I'm rambling now.

Anyway, keep it up and I hope you update soon!
purpledragon6 chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
awww cute
Misshumanoidtyphoon chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This is awesome! I got hooked already!

Toy Story Humanizations LOVE!

Look forward to reading this story! Keep up the good work!
Francesca Lucia chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
First...? FIRST! I've never been the first to review a fic before! This is kinda awesome!

Okay, down to business.

1) Humanizing Toy Story GENIUS

2) The human characterizations of the toy chracters warrant applause

3) Looking forward to seeing further humanization of the other characters

Sorry if the enumeration is annoying. I tend to ramble when I review fics I adore and I've gotten light complaints about it. Didn't want to put you through that. But most definitely this story is going on my Alerts and Favorites! Keep it coming!