Reviews for Gonna Start a War
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
LOL Snape as a Breck hair model!

Cute premise for a story. You should do a longer one with McGonagall, Flitwick, Snape, Sprout, and Hooch (because I can actually see them doing it) aiding and abetting the twins in conducting a reign of terror to oust Umbridge. It could be hilarious!
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I always like when Snape helps the twins. I've read a others in which he has. Considering some of the products the twins come up with, they must be good at potions. I enjoyed reading your perspective of the events.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
good!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Oh, he was going to enjoy this.

Agree. And this explains why the twins haven't shown such brilliant pranks before Umbridge invaded Hogwarts - portable swamp is much more complicated than Canary Cream.

Thank you, Professor Snape.
new moongirl chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Snape wouldn't take that lying down would he? XD i enjoyed reading this!
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Delisciously written. I love your power of description.

Good idea having SNAPE provide the twins with their ideas.
icansoar chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
So he's the mastermind behind the portable swamp! That's brilliant!

This was awesome. I've always wondered if Snape ever did anything besides giving Umbridge fake Veritaserum.
lady vonne chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Aw, I couldn't help but think that this was very sweet. I've always adored Snape and I loved how well you managed to tap into his mindset perfectly. Also, your words flowed very well and you seemed to have a strong plot throughout. What I mean to say is that this seemed very organized and it worked, which is always nice.

Also, the scene where Snape gave Harry the potion for his Blood Quill injured hand was just really well done. I liked that you kept the overall... err, 'Snapeness' there, too, which was really perfect. I love the fact that he pretends to be nonchalant. My favorite line was: "Every incision was precise, perfect, fired by the fury that burned within him. He imagined that each and every flesh, pink heart was that of Umbridge." Great job with that, truly.

Anyways, if you have time, I'd love for you to check out some of the one-shots I've written on my profile. I've got only two so far, but I'm working on more at the moment, as well. I'd love to hear your opinion, as well! Thanks so much and, really, great job! -Vonne
GundamPilot03 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This is a cool little story. It would be nice to be continued but it was awesome.
misundersnape chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Heh, heh... delightful.

Gonna get me some harrassed toad!

Aw... Severus let Harry out of detention. Poor Harry, didn't believe what he was hearing - lol.

Great job... thanks for sharing.

misundersnape...
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Well done. I like it, even if I don't know the song. You are right.. there is no way Snape would have let her get away with that!