Reviews for Hunger
deannamd chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
i like this story hope u will be able to update soon
kalizivis chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
So bummed no more to this story :(
kalizivis chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Go strong Bella!
kalizivis chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Omg...everyone wants in...next will be the ladies! ;) i am with simaril...never been a fan of the dogs.
kalizivis chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
That was HOT! but with Paul? I don't know. Is it Kind of whorish for B to sleep with 2 members of the pack? They all see the memories too...idk, in a way they have already shared...
grempler1 chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
This is a great story. Compelling and intense. All around wonderful. I know it's been over a year but please consider continuing. You have a wonderful feel for the characters. Very articulate and professional. It would be a shame for the story to end here.
Yodes chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
This hasn't been updated in forever. Please post some more soon?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
It's very good, sp far!
Regin chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
juliangelus chapter 10 . 5/24/2012
Wow, that was brilliant can't wait to read more
Anabely chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
The characters are so well developed. They are completely believable as who they all might have become. Looking forward to more about Alice and maybe Jacob's imprint? Hope you update again soon. This story is Worth It
clickpic chapter 10 . 3/15/2012
Your story is so awesome. I love this Bella. I love how Jasper and Bella are getting to know each other. Cool how Jasper just helped Claire. Please finish!
KatieMarrie chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
Great story! I can't wait to read more!
dixie.do.little chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
I really hope you continue this story! It's so well written and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Also, as a side note, I noticed in your AN's that you've had some difficulties with beta's. While I've never beta'd a ff piece before, I sit on the editorial board of an academic journal and am a graduate student currently working on my thesis. So, while I've never edited/reviewed fan-fiction, I do have some experience with the editorial process and would love to help you out in any way I can. I've wanted to try my hand at the beta process...and I selfishly would like to help get more chapters out of this story :)
Bella MacLeod chapter 10 . 12/14/2011
Ok you have me captivated by this and I can't wait for a Happy Holiday Season filled with health,happiness and Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.

I will be waiting patiently for