Reviews for Possessive
rhizz17 chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Update soon please ; )
yumiranny545 chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
*yell*why? why? WHY? why this fic havent't had new chapter yet?

Are you going to drop it?

Thic fic really good, I don't want you to drop it. *cry*

Please, continue writing it.
Rawawawawrr chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
Amazing~ I love this story!

Hibari is just adorable 3

But i feel bad for Yamamoto..

Anyway update plz~
ruhiko chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
Oh I just love Hibari/fem!Tsuna pairing because it makes Hibari shows more emotions and his confused side is so adorable! :D
HibarixZhen chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
love it

more update please~
EminaRukiax chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
this... chapter... is soooo awesome~! i really can't wait for the next chapter~! and the lemon stuff is really great~! more lemon~! haha~! (i'm such a perv... xD)

thanks for the update and update soon again please~! this is just too awesome~! :D
YuukiRitsuka chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
hibari is so romantic *q* n such a gentleman X3

next chap!*w*
March Rosenqueen chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
Thank you for the update. The lemon between Hibari and Tsuna was really intense X3 Though I wonder what will happen between the both of them in that three days. I mean it was obvious that they will be alone in Tsuna's house in that three days so it will be interesting to see what will happen to both of them while they were alone in there. And I wonder if everything is going to be okay now that Hibari had reconciled with Tsuna. Anyway, thank you once again for the update. I can't wait to see your next chapter, hope you'll update again soon. I'm so looking forward to it ;3
kuroitsubasa24 chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
(O/O) so Hibari anticipated this whole thing? BEcoz he kinda had a condom inside his pocket...

Or did he confiscate that from the 'herbivore' at his school?

Hmm I wonder...
ben4kevin chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
This was great
Kichou chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
Oh, my. That was hot! Is Hibari going to stay at Tsuna's house for the next three days until her family comes back? That would be a cute husband and wife atmosphere right there. Nice chapter. Update soon please.
Geloscopy chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
this is SOOOOOO cute! please write more! normally i dont read fanfics with a guy turned girl, but this is REALLY REALLY good!
HibarixZhen chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
so sweet 3

update soon plz
tezuka-andria chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Haha I've been reading this fanfic for a while and of course this is the best chapter so far :D And I love Hibari's OOC-ness. I think this kind of fanfic is what I really really crave for.

However, (THIS IS JUST MY OPINION!) I think lengthening the story further to Yamamoto and others who still like Tsuna will just destroy the plot. Or I think that it would just be going out of the point of the story. I really do not intend to make you not write for the next chapter, but I just wanted to tell you how I feel about having next chapter about Yamamoto's reactions. It's just that instead of getting this to the intended 18Fem27 pairing it would have one-sided 8027. Okay, I know I've been taking this personally (I just can't take other pairings besides 1827), but your story so far is so great. [I really thought this chapter would be the last one, really] so...

haha, sorry for lengthy review. I hope you consider my opinion. If you still would make the next chapter, please put more 1827 loves on it~

Thank you for the wonderful fanfic.
CloudieSky27 chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
I honestly love this fanfic to death (wao i think i've been hearing Hibari say that toooooo much XD) Please upload chapter 5 soon~! :3
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »