Reviews for Where to Begin
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Well written
iamJugsTheClown chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Huge smile on my face.

I love when Rachel just wants to be friends with Quinn.

This was adorable.
Givit2me chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Thank you! This is totally how it should have ended!

Very well written!
Nolongeractive009 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I'm so late at reviewing this! But I loved this and I love your twist on the episode, it just didn't seem right that all of a sudden the Quinn that everybody knew was Lucy Fabray..it was all so sudden. Great job
vtam chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I like your version of "Born This Way" much better. Another great story!
Stessa chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Beautiful.
ScorpioP chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I like this story, but to be honest, I am a fan of any story where "Lucy" is revealed to be a bogus story. WHAT was RM thinking? And there was ZERO mention of it this week? That man needs to be handed a dictionary with the word "continuity" highlighted!
longislandhottie9 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
this is how it should've ended. i don't buy any of that lucy crap either and i love how it played out. if this had happened, maybe tonight's episode wouldn't have been half of quinn and rachel fighting. :P
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
You have, once again, reeled me in to love yet another one of your story. I really wished they didn't go with the Lucy storyline. Like so completely so, but this story makes me like the idea a little more, mostly because its declaring everything the storyline conveyed, as fake. :) But, yeah, fantastic job again. :) Alas, I do -indeed- look forward to the continuation of any future publishing of yours! Farewell!
obscure999 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Really liked the way you portrayed Rachel in this one, not sure why but I kept picturing them in an abandoned car park 'All the President's Men' style, just seemed almost sinister, then again that seems to fit so well into Rachel's character.
MsLane chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Thank you! That's kinda really all I can say haha this is SO what actually happened on Glee in my mind. Thank you again, so very much! x
P chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
So awesome. You are awesome!
Dessa chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Perfect. Just perfect.

But why don't you write the show, though?
faberrydragon chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Aww, I really wish this happened on the show! You did a great job! It was very nicely written :)