Reviews for Triangle
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed99 chapter 21 . 12/6/2014
needs a sequel!
momcat chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
It's 2014 and I just found out about this fic, I can't believe I missed it all these years ! I loved this story too.. I however didn't expect to read Abby acting and talking in such a mature way, she is so childish sometimes, and she tends to favorite Gibbs more than McGee… But this is your imagination ! It can take you were you want, or rather it can take you where it wants, LOL...
togetherweloki'd chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
It is very disturbing to watching or EVEN imagining McGee's drunk...Lord...That's disturbing...But still great chapter.
shialuvr222 chapter 21 . 8/1/2011
XDXDXD I laughed SO HARD at the "Sorry, boss, but I'm not into you like that." XDXDXD I loled :D Great job! Now I'm picturing Gibbs nervous... whoa. lol

Special Cheerios!
shialuvr222 chapter 20 . 8/1/2011
Tim, you just got the green light! You had BETTER break Rule 12! If you don't, I will hunt you down! lol XD Sorry, I keep spamming you with reviews... Only one more to go XD
shialuvr222 chapter 18 . 8/1/2011
:O *actual gasp this time* HAVE YOU ACTUALLY SEEN BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN?
shialuvr222 chapter 17 . 8/1/2011
*sharp inhalation (kind of like a gasp, but not really)* MORE DRAMA! :O
shialuvr222 chapter 16 . 8/1/2011
XD I totally think about the tattoo! XD I'm never gonna be able to watch Franks' funeral again... lol
shialuvr222 chapter 15 . 8/1/2011
*gasp* Drama! *puts back of hand to forehead in an overly dramatic way*

By the way, I just realized that I may have come out wrong in my last review. I was kidding when I said you finally found a guy... I didn't mean it in a bad way, like you couldn't get a guy or anything. I KNOW you can :)
shialuvr222 chapter 14 . 8/1/2011
Poor Timmy... MMHM. THAT'S RIGHT, GIBBS. The gut is never wrong.

I'm so happy for you! You've finally found someone! What's Tom's last name?
shialuvr222 chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
TIMMY! First, you need to go back to your old team. Second, TIMMY! XD

Hey, by the way... I would tell you not to stress over graduation, but I'm a little late,aren't I? lol
shialuvr222 chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
haha Gibbs just had a light-bulb moment XD
shialuvr222 chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
That's right, Abby. Talk Timmy out of leaving. He can't leave.
shialuvr222 chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
ARGH! Sorry, Suzi is annoying me right now. Yeah, I'm finally catching up! Yay! lol Anyway, Gibbs and Suzi aren't the ones who need their heads screwed on right. It's totally wrong that they're dating. UGH. Sorry. I'll probably end up being wrong.
HSMSupernatural chapter 21 . 6/5/2011
Great Chapter! Love Gibbs And McGee In The Elevator! I Think You Should Make A Squeal About Gibbs, Suzi And Tim Getting In Danger! Can't Wait To Read More From You!