Reviews for New Dawn of May Amelioration Chronicles V
Bloodsired chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
Fascinating idea for Jareth backstory, different from Fae Mythos you did a great job in research. Interesting.
Kyndsie chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Glad that Jareth got himself out of there. Too bad he (1) didn't take the tablet, and so cause another paradox - no tablet, maybe no illuminati, so no need for him to go looking... and (2) didn't get to see his friend to say goodbye for real. Oh, well.
(all of my comments are reaction, and definitely not intended as "oh please change it". It's me feeling as though I had experienced the story, and am thinking it over afterward, trying to remember everything)
Kyndsie chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
I think that Jareth needs to occupy some of his boredom time in learning the various ancient languages. Oh, wait, he won't have boredom time any more because of Sarah. Except for when she needs personal space.
Kyndsie chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I hope that Sarah didn't miss anything important while she was talking to Tutu instead of listening to Mr Montgomery.
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Fave line this chapter: If Sarah knew what he truly plotted she would kill him—gleefully, one-handed, with celebratory cake baking afterwards.

I like the deeper trust and knowledge that you show here. That Jareth knows that Sarah knows that he's not telling her everything, and that she doesn't badger him or punish him for not telling. BECAUSE she's learned that HE has learned that he can tell her almost everything.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
sooooooooo if Jareth in a Sumerian god... how do the goblins fit into that?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
ooooooh my... this is a funfun read1
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
I love that you are working hard to bring realism to an ancient... but very real history
think some where in his long life Jareth would of figured out the meaning to the name Ninurta

ooooh and i love the further hints to Sarah's daddy issues
janeaustenromantic chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
I'm hooked! Look forward to see how you continue in the next installment. :)
janeaustenromantic chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
The historic setting for J's story is very intriguing, and original. Looking forward to reading how he comes to understand more of what and where he's been.
insensitive chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
eerr... Is it just me? Or I couldn't locate the link for the sequel update.. haha! I think I'm going bline.. T_T
insensitive chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
Aaawww! Please update soon! I'm sooo happy that jareth came back and sarah's with him.. Looking forward to the next chapter! Kudos!
Anne Oying chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
Aw Sarah, and I thought her subplot was lightening the mood!

Ooh, Jareth's got a treasure hunt now - for some reason I'm half-expecting this to become a crossover with Pirates of tthe Carribean... it just sounds like something they'd be looking for ;P

And yay for Skittle! I just love that guy! And Hoggle's cameo! Amazing instalment! Can't wait for the next one! (July! D:)
Starlight623 chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
So, yeah, I'm a terrible reader ... I try not to be, but I honestly just read the entire series (I took some breaks LOL) but I don't think I ever took the time to review. But now, since I've reached the end, I am definitely letting you know that I love this story!

The depth of history and myth and everything is just .ing. I can't wait to read more!
Shenlong Girl chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
"celebration-for-one party, quasi pre-depression drinking-fest at home"

That's a hilariously depressing turn of phrase.

"of course he knows. He sent me to comfort you."

Oh... oh no, lol.

Ah, they're together again, yay. A good ending. :)