Reviews for Broken Words
You Had My Heart chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Awww...THAT. Was incredibly cute. 3
EnigmaticMemory chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I love it. :)

Touching but sad. You really nailed Sirius' character too.

I wonder too if ever deep down Sirius really cares for his younger brother despite their differences. True, they're still brothers and he can never deny that fact no matter how hard Sirius or Regulus tries.

Again, I love it. :)
LovePeaceandMusic chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Like usual, good. And touching. I look forward to reading some of those other stories you referenced in you author's note!
Poeta Senza Faccia chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
YAY! I knew all of those Reg sketches were hinting at something and now I have my answer. You just can't seem to write bad fanfics, can you? Oh, and I'm gonna pick up CSW probably tomorrow or next weekend, so expect it sometime over the summer. As usual, my parting words are, "Chocolate! And get a devianart account so you can show Reg off to the world!"
lady vonne chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Aw, that was definitely very touching and it seemed like something that could have definitely happened while Sirius and Refulus were in school together. I liked the way that you explored Sirius' character. You managed to get in depth in his state of mind and I thought that was very clever. It must have been so hard for him to have grown up with a brother who was so far on the other side of the spectrum from him, of course.

What I liked most, though, was the end. It was nice that the two had a mutual understanding, even if Sirius had already left the room after saying everything he'd needed to say to Regulus. I actually liked the fact that Sirius didn't hear him, though, because it kept the continual sibling rivalry going in a sense, you know? What I mean is that you did a really good job thinking everything through with this. It just seemed so planned out and prepared.

Anyways, if you have time, I'd love for you to check out some of the one-shots I've written on my profile. I've got only two so far, but I'm working on more at the moment, as well. I'd love to hear your opinion, as well! Thanks so much and, really, great job! -Vonne
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Such a touching story about two brothers. Loved it so much. Poor Reg.