Reviews for Balance
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Epic, truly amazing
Sacred3 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
OMG! This is probably one of the most poetic stories I've read on this sight. Your writing style is so beautiful and prosaic it could probably put many a writer to shame. The descriptions are metaphors are very powerful.

But the ending was short, clear and crystal cut.

"In conformity, the twisted merry-go-round continued

Very nice.
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
...whoa.

This is just so lyrical and poetical and magical and all of those awesome words that end in -cal.

Love.
Mrs. Bonner chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Wow! This is so good. I love how you see the big picture and then illustrate the relationship. It reads like a painting, and I love it.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Awesome! That was just awesome!
CeeRat chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
That was absolutely fantastic! :)
Shere'Lifsil chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Beautiful, just beautiful I hardly have any words for the beauty that is this piece of writing. Though I think it's a shame they turned Morgana evil, I liked her better when she was still that compassionate, underestimated woman, you have managed to capture both her sides, the one she was the fiery yet compassionate soul, and the one she has/will become the hateful witch driven by vengeance. I loved it and I hope you'll write more like this, it is incredibly good.

Good Luck Writing,
HighEmpress chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
powerful writing. as usual. I'm a fan :-)
zammierox chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
whoa. Erm, AMAZING? holy shiz I feel bad that i don't really know what to say other then that was really good...impactful
asdf chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This is really sad. Although I think it is very true.
IsabelEmrys chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Fascinating! I never thought of Merlin and Morgana's relationship like that. Great job D
jaqtkd chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Good ;)
Bundibird chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
morning! (or, well, it is where I am at least. not sure about where you are. :P)

I really really loved this. you really captured their situation. it was really great.

you could really sense the coldness. Morgana's maliciousness was tangible, and you really captured Merlin's angst with that line, "when she wasn't looking, he sighed."

seriously great job- I really enjoyed it. :)

Bundi.
Kitty O chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
It was a very good summary of their relationship... I really liked the visual, the part about her being underestimated, and always kneeling in front of him.

By the way, as I have a habit of answering rhetorical questions, when I read the summary I said out Loud: "Pretty darn."

Loved it.
IceCreamDoodle13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Amazing story; I love the way you describe things. Awesome job, very powerful :)