Reviews for Watching your Back
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 3 . 12/2/2019
I really like these early stories of Kensi and Deeks before they became Densi and you wrote this well, Melissa. Thank you
nooni19 chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
I really enjoyed this it was great
nooni19 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Wow I really liked this
callmesandy chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
I enjoyed this!
Rene2 chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
I really had a lot of fun reading this, thank you!
Rene2 chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
I'm reading right through... but well, here you get another review :-)
Rene2 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I didn't really look it up, but FINALLY: it's the first time someone actually picked up the car crash. When I watched it on TV I was certain people would go for it, but within all the repeating scenes, this one was never among them. So thank you very much for doing it! :-) I could just imagine him stalking her into the shower... it is so something he would do... and Hetty showing up and inspecting her glasses... hilarious!
anonkp chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Cute story! You captured the whole team well.
Jasper chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
X-rays are useless. It doesn't matter if there's a small crack or not in her rib/ribs. Policy nor therapy would change. It's the same for severe bruising and small cracks without internal damage.
Lauren chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
This is really great!

I like how it had some subtle romantic overtones, but it's not overdone. Great job! And you did well with the American terms, so don't worry...it sounded flawless. :)
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
brilliant ending!

:D
aliiahncisxx chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
I just realized that i said update soon on a different review, and that, that was infact the end of the story. Sorry. Ive done that before. Its really imbaressing :)

The story was amazing though :D
aliiahncisxx chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
WOW! Update soon :D x 3
melkatt chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
LOL! Kensi is a devious, devious woman! Love it! Very enjoyable story, and I hope you write more in the future.
M chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Still very sweet. Glad to see Renko mentioned. And now I'm wondering whether I'd even want to know what caused that hairline fracture.