Reviews for iTake a Shot
WILLIAM ROBINSON chapter 6 . 9/25
Nice story keep up the good work
Oriana Star chapter 6 . 9/8
Amazing story! I love this pair!
AnimeRoxx chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
I loved it! It was so sweet. I hope they get back together in the series.
SavySoCool chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
One of the best iOMG continuations I've ever read. This is so cute and in character! Amazing job!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
I loved it. T-bo selling stick food was a kewl tuch
Angelic Gemstone chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
This was a great little iOMG-continuation fic. It was pretty in-character, so nice job there. I liked how you included random things from the show itself, like Carly eating a whipped cream covered carrot.

I also liked how Gibby inexplicably had a group of pretty girls bowling with him. Only Gibby. XD

Sam and Freddie's date was cute. I like how you made them both kinda downplay it so that it felt more like they were just simply hanging out together without Carly.

It was cute overall. I enjoyed it. Great work! :)
AnimeRose93 chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
Thought it was very cute, update soon
UnderxGravity chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
That was so sweet! Without being incredibly awkward, so thanks! Quite refreshing.
omeroo002 chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
Such a good story! You're the best! Really! , update soon :)
James Austin Valiant chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
You done good. You done real good.
SamLuvzFreddie chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
Oh my god, I literaly burst out laughing when Freddie screamed, "We're going to die!" I could imagine Freddie screaming that on the show, and I just found it amazingly funny. Poor MoodFace app.. R.I.P, buddie. (:
Julefor chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
It was a really nice date, perfect for them.
James Austin Valiant chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
Spencer is so hard to write, and so many people do him wrong.

"No big deal? This is huge! One wrong move and friendship over!"

This is the most perfect Spencer line ever. Nice job!
Cukeygirl chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
I think Sam's the taco, meaty spicy and a bit crunchy but delicious. Freddie is more spaghetti, traditional, good fall back but fulfilling. But them together sounds weird but it works!
Julefor chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
Loved the Mrs Benson interaction. I can just picture her freaking out that way. Looking forward to your next chapter.